video games ruined my life

DüM

it's no MW2 (love you guhl) but Socom 4 is fun.

And that quote is somewhat right. Full on firefights on Socom are pretty dope. bullets flying everywhere and moving is dangerous. It looks like tactical play will pay off (or laying down in bushes in wait).

the downside is that in elimination games (which I prefer) camping can get ridic. to the point it's not even camping its just hiding.

no you cant see your teams perspective while you're playing. after you die you can follow a teammate around while they're alive. or stare at your corpse.

the camera angle while playing is just closer than in the other SOCOM's and people are complaining.

so you pc dudes could get portal 2 early if everyone plays those potato sack games.

also, how come I mever realized Portal came out for ps3 in The Orange Box. gonna cop and beat that before I play 2 I think. 2 arrives Tuesday though. Amazon has a $20 back deal on it. pretty dope.

you can take out the drive man.

edit: copped the orange box. I've never played any of these games. I realize the ps3 version is apparently the worst, but I won't have a game-capable computer for a while and probably never have a 360 so ps3 it is.

anyone have a ps3 that got red lighted? My launch 60gig jstu croaked wondering if I should try to get it fixed?

Im pissed because im gonna lose ALL my fucking saves

mine did a couple months ago, i would get it fixed or reapply the thermal paste yourself long enough to copy your shit, because it will keep happening, all of the fixes out there are temporary

alpha footage. was really big on TM2 when it came out, and i'm pretty psyched for this

TM2 is one of my all time favorite games. The new Twisted Metal has actually got me considering picking up my first console since the Dreamcast.

12 minutes of BF3 gameplay.

2zw8SmsovJc&feature=player_embedded

Yeah i just picked up 4 haven't started it yet but 3 was a pretty amazing experience. What i love about the Yakuza series is that its so authentically japan from the Club Segas with UFO machines, only Japanese dub and, characters with a heart of gold.

Portal 2 and Socom 4 arrive tomorrow. I think I'm sticking with Amazon instead of Gamestop. I got $30 of credit for ordering those two games.

How will I play with you pc dudes? steam user id?

I beat Portal yesterday. so good.