video games ruined my life

DüM

If PSN can get things sorted out. :( I'll definitely kawp tho.

THe hackers of PSN can have my credit card, and the accumulated debt that goes with it. (:

This. I'm probably one of the few that dgaf about personal info/financial info. They're not gonna get anything out of it, except for the $4 in my account. I generally cash my checks, put all of what would be my savings into bonds.

whats your hon name again?

lets tmm, carry me out of the dumpster.

its mattatat

I'm in the dumpster (1350s) because my friend who used to play dota like 3-4 years ago has made me lose the past 4-5 games playing with him. we will wreck shit tho

its mattatat

I'm in the dumpster (1350s) because my friend who used to play dota like 3-4 years ago has made me lose the past 4-5 games playing with him. we will wreck shit tho

I've been playing HON regularly since theres no shooters worth playing right now on xbox. I'm trying to move into 1700 for MMR for anyone whose down (currently 1675). I'm willing to play some TMM with anybody as well for fun.

Add Farasheep (silly name, friends account. only way he could move me from dota to hon was giving me an account :D).

Edit: on a side note: MK9 for $30

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2881781

Everyone cop for some fatality fun?

just chanced onto this so thought I'd share: starting tomorrow hulu+ is on XBL, for free, as long as you have gold/silver. In a week you'll have to log into hulu to extend your trial for another week and after that it's back to a buy-in program. pretty cool deal though I thought.

edit: BREAKING NEWS BREAK: Portal 2 at kmart/gamestop for $35/40 respectively or 30 bucks on PC, this Sunday!! kopping!!

I've been playing HON regularly since theres no shooters worth playing right now on xbox. I'm trying to move into 1700 for MMR for anyone whose down (currently 1675). I'm willing to play some TMM with anybody as well for fun.

Add Farasheep (silly name, friends account. only way he could move me from dota to hon was giving me an account :D).

Is MMR the preferred way of playing now? Anyway, i should be on later tonight or something. Still havent gotten to play nomad or silhouette. look op tho

We are currently conducting a thorough investigation of the situation and are working closely with a recognized technology security firm and law enforcement in order to find those responsible for this criminal act no matter where in the world they might be located.

I kind of hope their security firm would be like this:

blackwater.jpg

rather than this:

1tpxn4.jpg

Here's a weird question for you gamers - for a project I'm working on I'm looking for any and all churches in videogames. Especially useful would be any you can remember that also have art in them -paintings, stained glass windows, architectural detailing, whatever... that I can run on PC or extract the samples from in some way. Anything you can remember / suggest would be much appreciated!