video games ruined my life

DüM

Guest TXTSWORD

Videogames depress the shit out of me these days. Not good ones of course, but I'm such a videogame superelitist with asshole obscure taste. It's unbearable. Can't even talk to many people on the internet about videogames with getting in some kind of pissing contest.

Black Ops has almost returned to normal for me, can finally play regular games without insane lag and other strange shit.

however, it still seems like the host plays a massive role in the timing / lag. we played a private game with a group of friends who are all pretty equal players, and in every one of the 10 games we played you could tell one team had a clear advantage in timing, and simply always sank the first shots in. all the situations looked different in the killcam than they did from my screen when I was killed. I don't know if its the hosting player's entire team that has the advantage or what.

One of the worst things about BO imo is that you can happily spray with any weapon and it's basically down to the Gods of luck depending on who wins.

At least with MW2, even if some weapons lacked recoil, you still had to control the weapon to a certain degree. Whereas with guns in BO, I don't think I've ever seen anyone other than me who doesn't just spray at every distance.

And yeah, the crappy netcode, maps, character models, animations. Nearly everything about the game.