video games ruined my life

DüM

I'm going to stay in the past and try RE2. I never played that game on N64 but I remember hearing that it was enhanced with a ridiculous number of cool features for that system. Is it worth scooping one up to play it on that?

I'm going to stay in the past and try RE2. I never played that game on N64 but I remember hearing that it was enhanced with a ridiculous number of cool features for that system. Is it worth scooping one up to play it on that?

I picked up resident evil 2 for n64 right when it dropped and it was the first RE I played. I came pretty hard and it remains my fav. RE.

I picked up resident evil 2 for n64 right when it dropped and it was the first RE I played. I came pretty hard and it remains my fav. RE.

Gonna grab one. The Dolby Surround, alternate costumes, and graphic upgrades alone, sound too good not to. Seems to be a rumble pack title as well.

Shit though, meanwhile I think I'm just going to go back to start with this, RE for psx and the remake for Gamecube/Wii. I've never played the remake, but I know it's off the hook and a super gorgeous game.

it has endless possibilities, it's basically a platform for 1,000s of random games, killzone 3 beta is out now and it's so much better than black ops, melee kills are wild, slitting throat/gauging eyes/breaking neck/ stabbing in the face/eyes lol shit is crazy def M for mature

I'm loving the Killzone 3 multiplayer. So much more entertaining than even the second one. The leveling system this time around is a much needed change. Will definitely provide me with a nice break from Black Ops.

the perks are great too, infiltrator is a blast, i'm always watching for ppl in disguise now, also the sniper's cloak is dope too, had an enemy walk right up to me all i had to do was stand there and press R3 to break his neck lol

soooo... anyone else encountering any strange shit with black ops..?

90% of my games fall into one or both of the following:

a) lag or something causing that I can empty a clip into some guys back, and theyll just turn around or shoot me, or occasionally just shoot me with their back facing towards me. I'll have bullet flying at me before I come around a wall or can even see the enemy, or I'll run behind a corner and get killed 10 ft afterwards. shit appears completely different in the killcam all the time.

B) constantly thrown into games with nothing but prestige 5-10 players. I'm 1st prestige and definitely don't have as much hours/xp/etc as the players I'm paired with. why is the matchmaking like this?

this wasn't happening before the last update. I was constantly winning games and ranking on the top, now I can barely break even.

So there's a Killzone 3 Beta up for download right now??

yeah, it's pretty dope

i'm so addicted to killing zombies in black ops. i finally figured out the strategy to stay alive in the higher levels (keep walking in that huge circle loop, then turning around to blast zombies for lots of points). killzone multiplayer mops the floor with black ops imo, but the zombies is more than enough to make up for it.

yes, i'm easily amused

Guest Methimphibian
soooo... anyone else encountering any strange shit with black ops..?

90% of my games fall into one or both of the following:

a) lag or something causing that I can empty a clip into some guys back, and theyll just turn around or shoot me, or occasionally just shoot me with their back facing towards me. I'll have bullet flying at me before I come around a wall or can even see the enemy, or I'll run behind a corner and get killed 10 ft afterwards. shit appears completely different in the killcam all the time.

Are you playing on Core TDM or Hardcore? because core takes more bullets to kill people, hardcore takes fewer. I'm on live with cheap Time Warner Cable and I get no lag 90% of the time, maybe occasional host migration. You can try playing on hardcore with search preferences to "Locale Only" for better latency.

B) constantly thrown into games with nothing but prestige 5-10 players. I'm 1st prestige and definitely don't have as much hours/xp/etc as the players I'm paired with. why is the matchmaking like this?

this wasn't happening before the last update. I was constantly winning games and ranking on the top, now I can barely break even.

core tdm has newer scrubs, hardcore vice versa. you must prestige once and unlock pro perks. I think the game is super easy to play, but you have know every single map like the back of your hand as well as spots that people camp.

The first strike maps also have to be played a bit different.