video games ruined my life

DüM

Yeah. The music is fantastic. Whenever I play I listen to it as loud as possible. I'm currently trying to get V rank on all the time trials. I got it on 3 of em' trying for the other 3. Then I want to try No Death mode which will most likely be impossible.

The music might be my favorite part of the game to be honest. I really should download it because I only played the demo.. how much does it cost now? 10?

core tdm has newer scrubs, hardcore vice versa. you must prestige once and unlock pro perks. I think the game is super easy to play, but you have know every single map like the back of your hand as well as spots that people camp.

The first strike maps also have to be played a bit different.

I've prestiged and use pro perks, but play mostly core (domination and ground war).

I don't think its a matter of being good enough as I used to be able to rank high (first or top 3) in almost all games I played in, regardless of the other players being beginners or higher prestige, but around the time of the last update this changed notably. I will take a beating even in lower level (non or low presitge players) because of what seems like lag, and half the time I'm put into games with almost only prestige 5-15 players. this was a very sudden change and I'm sure the noobs didn't suddenly dissappear.

I'm pretty sure in MW2 the game pairing seemed to take prestige level and experience into the equation, after resetting the game data I was suddenly in notably lower level games even though I was prestige. not sure if its the same case with BO.

This is some seriously messed up shit by Sony:

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/02/sony-lawsuit-factory/

haha seems like they really didn't anticipate the ps3 getting hacked this "early"

DJs0KvpDPDE

ffffffuuuuu cannot wait for this game. i just hope the devs paid as much attention to the gameplay and storytelling as much as they have in promoting their new tech.

on another note i never played the original so might pick this up. graphics look like FFT!

3H4YV5Waywo

One thing that bugs me so far in every LA Noir preview I've seen is that the main character tries a bit TOO hard to mouth out every word he says. The face tracking thing is cool, but the way he does it does makes it seem too overacted/unnatural

Oh, and Tactics Ogre is essentially FFT's predecessor. Matsuno, the head director of FFT, was one of the lead directors in TO (which is why the elements between the two are so similar). He eventually left that company and was recruited to Square. When Square became big, they bought out the makers of TO and gained the rights to retro the game.