video games ruined my life

DüM

what are you builds like, dudes?

i think i'm spreading my skills/perks out too thin, i mainly use one-handed weapon + destruction/conjuration. Actually what's the level cap on this? perk cap maybe?

not gonna play it tomorrow, od'd on it today fml

spent half an hour+ with a shield and restoration levelling up armour and shield, easy levels up there if you guys want to try.

+

glad I didn't buy sonic generations (for £20 at least) — it's really good for a modern sonic game though

this game is ruining my life- i'm level 39 currently building a battle mage that specializes in conjuration/dectruction/restoration/one-handed. i have daedric armor as well as dragon plate armor both equipped with double enchantments the shit rules. my magic resistance is shitty though, frost dragons rape me but i usually conjure a daedra lord and he can take a beating while i blast the dragon while double yielding destruction spells. ugh.

My friend lent me Skyrim. Havent touched it yet, should I play?

Not if you don't have plenty of free time on your hands. or want free time.. because it will consume you.

It's almost as addicting as fallout 3/new vegas was for me.

Edited by mrchariybrown

yakuza 4 is cheap, how much better is it than 3, and how long is it?

also how long is catherine?

catherine is like 20 hours max. you can beat it faster depending on how good you are at the puzzles

yakuza 4 adds 3 more characters. its the same yakuza shit

its cool. you can do all hostess club mini game shit. tons of side quest shit

catherine is like 20 hours max. you can beat it faster depending on how good you are at the puzzles

yakuza 4 adds 3 more characters. its the same yakuza shit

its cool. you can do all hostess club mini game shit. tons of side quest shit

word good looks

i just hated the fucking orphanage shit the most

kinda funny endo kenichi is in this shit

my best free kick ever

ahaha yo i did this once in fifa and homie rage quitted

jamaica 1 v france 0 whatup

Edited by mass

Level 56 thief/archer Argonian. Dragon scale armour, 100 on smithing and enchantment, but can't find enough ingredients to really rape it with the alchemy/enchantment cycle. I don't really want to use a guide to find where the ingredients I need are, so I'm going to have to wait until I come across enough on my travels.

Sooooo many side quests. I did one today to kill a spider, that turned into a 2ish hour long quest in a Falmer dungeon. Every quest seems to spawn off another 5.

after a shit ton of downloading and testing this past week, i have finally found the best soccer videogaming experience you can get on the PC. PES 6 [pro evolution winning eleven 2007 in america] was the last version before an engine overhaul in 2008 which would send the series in the direction of its current state of total shit. the game is hard and just feels real when it comes to game speed and player movement and the build up and rewarding feeling for scoring. luckily the PC version of the game has always been extremely mod-able, so that third party patch creators could edit all of the details within the game, to make up for konami's lack of official licensing.

i was surprised to find out that a total overhaul patch for PES 6 is still being updated with current rosters, and changes all the uniforms, boots, crowd chants, stadiums, the entire user interface and it all looks amazing. it's basically a whole new game. it's called the Shollym Patch, if anyone is interested. i had to download the torrent for PES 6 because it's the european version and the patch didn't work with my NA version. so after downloading like 10 gigs worth of shit i finally have konami's best soccer game ever made, it's updated for the 11/12 season and everything's authentic as fuck and it runs smooth as hell because it was made in 2007.

now i need to get a gamepad adapter for my old playstation controller and relearn how to play this game. it's hard as hell after playing PES 2010 for so long.

Edited by Rob060

yea, that's pretty accurate. it looks and plays like HD diablo 2 and there are a lot of features that i'd always wished were in diablo 2. even the overlay map is like a direct high resolution copy of the one in D2. the dungeons look just like D2 ones but the lighting and shadow effects are really sweet. the graphics look real nice and yet it plays really well on my not so high end computer. the skill and item system is a lot different than D2 though.

gear has sockets and you find gems out in the world, but skills are what come on gems. not weapon or gear effects. pretty sure all the classes can use all the skills. the only difference between classes is their starting stats and starting position in the giant skill tree you use to give yourself passive benefits and specialize your character. so there's all sorts of potential builds you can make like melee witches and stuff.

this is the skill tree o_O

http://i.imgur.com/VByVH.jpg

haven't played it much yet, but i was hooked in for a few hours last night.

Edited by Rob060

Don't install the new Skyrim patch!!!!

It breaks dragons and apparently also breaks armour/race resistances. I haven't seen the resistances thing but dragons now fly backwards, upside down, spin in circles etc. They're impossible to kill now.

Unfortunately I've installed it and had plenty of save games since then, so I don't know how to fix it. Gotta wait for ANOTHER update I guess?

Don't install the new Skyrim patch!!!!

It breaks dragons and apparently also breaks armour/race resistances. I haven't seen the resistances thing but dragons now fly backwards, upside down, spin in circles etc. They're impossible to kill now.

Unfortunately I've installed it and had plenty of save games since then, so I don't know how to fix it. Gotta wait for ANOTHER update I guess?

installed the patch (ps3) and the dragons in my file are okay so far. my magic resistance is probably screwed though, that explains why i got killed after two seconds of low level lightning spells when i should have 60% mag res from my equipment lol.

gonna try the fortify restoration glitch to dick around so i can one-punch dragons to death with my newly created khajiit dragonborn Schrodinger

I had to find a work around to go back to the previous update. Dragons still seem to be behaving weirdly (could just be the only one I've encountered though) but the resistance is definitely back to normal. No xboxlive for me until they release a new update it seems!

I've played so much Skyrim since I started that I promised myself I wouldn't play for 3 days.

Just got to hold out til Friday.. mustttt resistttttt.

Really hard to stay away especially since I just got 100 on smithing/enchanting/alchemy and I'm now decked out in dragonscale and got some dope weapons.

Edited by mrchariybrown

dragon armour looks arse and deadric is better anyway no?

i think ebony is the only one that looks good but still too much so i just stick to nightingale w/o hood.

form over function concept :rolleyes:

Daedric is only better if you utilize heavy armor. I have a sneak character and dragonscale (not dragonplate) armor is the best in terms of lightweight.

Anyone else playing in the Dota 2 beta? I have midterms this week and its seriously been ruining my life.

I'm suprised at how polished it is for a beta but it still looks like there's so much left to do that I'm worried the game won't be done anytime soon.

What's your steamid? Let's playyyyyyy!