video games ruined my life

DüM

that demon souls game sounds legitimately slavered over by some PS fanboys, I think that's on 360 too however now though. skyrim will also be all platforms and a must-buy if you like modern rpgs (definitely ahead of ME3 on my list).

Only game I can really care about besides maybe some halo AE for my shooter fix this fall is SW:TOR announce date has been set apparently and comic con details are coming out as of today I believe. inc hype train:

star-wars-the-old-republic-pre-order.jpg

:eek:

I'm building a pc and downloading that origin nonsense by october 4th, which is when any sane person would begin to start actually getting impatient. pretty sure there is a good handful of irregular posters who have mentioned they're fiending a bit, mewtu and probably two more if I had to guess??

Probably going to just do a pvp server, maybe on the same server as the neogaf guild if they go pvp like I think they're considering.

yeah, same shit happened to me while playing the first kingdom hearts and I didn't come back to it until a few years later

I was almost fucking done too

also finally played Arkham Asylum

shit was good

wish it was a tad longer though I could have extended play time if I got everything

Bought a PS3 when I got home for the summer. It's pretty cool, but lately I've been using it for the media center.

Bought Xenogears on PSN and playing that. Wish I could get remote play to work but it won't for some reason.

the whole situation was a fiasco

couldn't believe it

the new trend of telling consumers if we hear enough people wanting a game will bring it is bullshit

nintendo is doing it with Majoras Mark 3ds

square with Final Fantasy HD remakes

why do japanese companies think this a good idea?