video games ruined my life

DüM

My Angels got raped on the new Show. Had one bad year (still above the league average) and we're ranked 24th overall even after a pretty good free agency. The team's worse than the Mets, Nats, Jays, Brewers, Cubs, Marlins, A's. Bullshit.

yep it's shitty but either that or try a home remedy that is 9 times out of 10 just going to mess up the hardware more. when mine bricked I swapped out the innards with a new system from walmart and took it back for my 200 bucks so if they still sell your model you could try that too, if you don't care about screwing M$ and the wallies at least

This is the first Tenchu to really address problems with the game. Leave it to Sega. You can hide bodies, graphics are cleaner, camera is less wonky...good shit. Loving this, even though family-friendly Sega took away Ayame's bare midriff.

41Ur%2BWcY-UL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Got this stuff in the mail. I'm looking for a legit copy of Lack of Love if anyone has one. Both my Dreamcasts are dope, one is a launch model and one is a black one, so I'm not frying them out with burns.

007-6.jpg

Brink looks cool but if playing medic is annoying like the description of the class makes it seem like it will be then I don't know, there might not be many people willing to play it which will suck if you need one on your team to stay competitive.

also, the new batman looking goood:

-V1ZF5cNYCs&feature=player_embedded#at=33

as is the game I'm really looking forward to for some reason, american mcgee's alice 2:

hUmLstbaK-g

Had a blast playing Home Front online last night. Pretty much stuck with the sniper class. Not so impressed with the hour or so I put in on the campaign. Anyways.. tried to get a few quick games early this morning took about 10 minutes to put me in one. Tried when I got home and gave up after 20 minutes. Hopefully the problems with the dedicated servers will be worth it in the long run. farmerwhiting on 360 if anyone wants to play when I do get on.