video games ruined my life

DüM

I usually get on around 10pm-12am, and play till 1 am. On pretty late because that's the only time I have a chance to play unless its randomly throughout the day.

Next few days I have a ton of school work and midterms, so maybe no play till the weekend. We should get as many xbox players on next weekend for some private matchessss. Hopefully you can get your xbox up and running by then renski.

hey mike, what song is that?

I cant stand playing hardcore hq that much anymore. Maybe if they got rid of tubes in hchq, i wouldnt hate it so much. It's like almost right after you spawn, you get tubed or blown up by a semtex. Just gets annoying. i try not to complain about tubing too much because it's part of the game, but fuck.

our best private matches were

throwing knife only on rust

noscope only on rust

and also, I can't remember who's idea it was but we set up a match on Rundown with a finite amount of lives and had a real sniper battle. Teams on either side of the map and you cannot cross the bridge. That was really fun imo.

our best private matches were

throwing knife only on rust

noscope only on rust

and also, I can't remember who's idea it was but we set up a match on Rundown with a finite amount of lives and had a real sniper battle. Teams on either side of the map and you cannot cross the bridge. That was really fun imo.

javelin on rust..LOL.

i got the gamewinner on that and i was talking MAD SHIT for no good reason

Haha, yeah that was my idea. We should do it again when DLC comes out on Overgrown. I miss brobocopping. </3

Disappointed I missed this sniper battle, sounds mad fun.

Definitely keen for a game on Overgrown, that map is my shiiiit from cod4.

Guest jonathannrobert

I should be more active in this thread for as much as I play.

I think the most entertaining final kill I have had happened last night when I stuck a semtex to someone's riot shield.

I need more decent people to play with, add omnia mutantur on xbox live.

i'm kinda intrigued to see what will happpen, infinty ward became what it is because they had a similar situation with EA and left them to become what we now know as infinity ward.