video games ruined my life

DüM

fuck painkiller because 1. i shot a guy in the head twice with a sniper rifle only to watch him bob his head night at the roxbury style and 2. i stuck a guy with a semtex and he lived. turned my ps3 right off after that

had the worst painkiller experience in FFA today, was in the house in Estate, had C4 around the corner in the bedroom, dude comes up and i blow it up right in his face, get the painkiller marker, then proceed to put half a MP5K clip in his chest and he kills me in two shots LOL absolute trash.

I am getting fed up with MW2 more and more. playing almost exclusively SnD and ffa now.

BC2 is a lot of fun when everyone on your squad communicates. It seems that 90% of the people playing this game think they can be snipers like MW2 but it doesn't work that way. The game just has a different feel to it. My best classes are the medic and assualt but i'm starting to like the engineer class more and more.

I am getting fed up with MW2 more and more. playing almost exclusively SnD and ffa now.

BC2 is a lot of fun when everyone on your squad communicates. It seems that 90% of the people playing this game think they can be snipers like MW2 but it doesn't work that way. The game just has a different feel to it. My best classes are the medic and assualt but i'm starting to like the engineer class more and more.

is it true that you can only voice chat with the 3 or 4 players in your squad? instead of your whole team? if so fckn lame.

^^Yeah, only with your 4 member squad. I'm loving BC2. A lot more than MW2 actually. It's definitely a different feel, but a lot of fun. The classes feel much more rewarding than in MW2. I've played BC2 for like 10 hours in the past few days and it's a blast. Doubt I'll be around MW2 for a while (amongst all my other games).

Anyone playing on PS3? Let me know and we can squad up.

is it true that you can only voice chat with the 3 or 4 players in your squad? instead of your whole team? if so fckn lame.

You can only talk with your squad but i'm pretty sure if you wanted to you could form a party and use party chat to talk to more people.