video games ruined my life

DüM

update: well i have been playing this now for just over a week and am slowly getting used to it all... is so manic. am still only at level 22 but am trying. i seem to be mainly using the scar which i have now blinged and use the thermo sight, is great for medium to long range viewing but shit close up, so i just hip spray.

i still havent managed to knife anyone, is annoying me. i sometimes start to creep up behind someone but get scared and shoot them in the head in case they turn round and i mess it up!

I just hate how often a dude runs through my bullets (and Im getting hit markers) and commando knifes me. I realize reality is not a huge priority in this game but if I'm already shooting a guy he shouldn't be able to knife me.

campers and toobs I can deal with but the knifing can piss me off. I ran the knife monkey class before I prestiged but I havent messed with it since. It got boring for me.

I´m trying to finish the danger close and one man army perks, so I´m annoying to play vs. now.

Acr+noob tube, claymores. Fire 2 tubes, one man army into same class, rinse repeat. Went 48-4 on ground war domination on rundown. (I usually don´t play that cheap)

on commando knifing I feel like in a good game with good players across the board those BS moments are kind of acceptable just because of the high-risk nature of a ninja class. I consider myself pretty good at knifing but all it takes is one smart person playing vanguard, turning around at the right time, or using a heartbeat sensor and I get humiliated 9/10 times.

overall I think people overreact to this playstyle because it bends the realism of the game more than any other, especially in killcam. good noob tubers and ac130s piss me off way more personally

I just hate how often a dude runs through my bullets (and Im getting hit markers) and commando knifes me. I realize reality is not a huge priority in this game but if I'm already shooting a guy he shouldn't be able to knife me.

I admit its pretty ridicilous, but I still end up using a running class most of the time. I don't use tactical knife etc, but I just like the ability to move quick and commando is the most useful for me from the 3rd perk category. so I do end up using the knife a lot of smaller maps.

had a pretty crazy start to a game today, I got in mid game in a GW TDM on Invasion. right after spawning I ran into one of the central buildings, knife two guys in there, two guys run in one after the other through the back door, knife them. went outside next to the middle courtyard and tank, guys start ramming in through the small alleyway, apparently spawning from the sidestreet, ended up knifing 2 and shooting 2 more before I got stabbed.

also got 2 thumper headshots in one game, the clunk sound is satisfying :D

I'm switching to mercenary team deathmatch just played a game against an entire team of prestiged 70s (not level 10 fakes like actually third / fourth prestige) it was like 3000 - 400 at one point and it just RAINED kill streaks the rest of the game. I was literally the only one on my team over level 20. The hell?