edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

Current EDC:

Looking for some decent earbud recommendations.

Also, does anyone carry a spyderco or emerson that you can reccomend? Looking for higher quality steel. 

14389472561_13babc286b_b.jpg

-Kevin

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late replies everyone, lmao..

How do you like the Obstructures wallet?  Has it given you any issues, if any?

I wrote a review of it here: http://everyday-carry.com/post/88679873765/obstructures-a3-wallet-review-giveaway-it-seems

I felt it was challenging but after talking with Matt from Obstructures it seems I might have gotten O-rings that were way too tight. You can still enter to try to win one at the bottom of that link.

wow you finally have affiliate links up, good for you

Just the tip of the iceberg really.

What kind of ring is that?

It's carbon fiber, made by Refractory: http://everyday-carry.com/post/30054420389/refractory-carbon-fiber-rings

Current EDC:

Looking for some decent earbud recommendations.

Also, does anyone carry a spyderco or emerson that you can reccomend? Looking for higher quality steel. 

-Kevin

For EDC, right now I really think the Spyderco Chaparral is the one to beat. I have the stealth titanium version but it's really slim, easy to carry, good ergonomics, smaller blade length, usable blade shape, and really good CTS XHP steel, made in one of Spyderco's best production facilities in Taichung Taiwan.

I would look for a Tweezerman but I don't think they have any that fit on a split ring, if that's what you want or would find most convenient. You can try this: http://www.amazon.com/Utility-TU236-Clips-Clippers-Stainless/dp/B007IOHPLI/

Here's what I had on me today, the majority of it is in rotation for product reviews (the Obstructures Wallet and keychain tool, the Keysmart 2, the Camillus black Ti/CF knife, and the Fenix flashlights):

What is that key ring that you are using to hook your Keysmart and flashlight with?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ay sorry about that, I saw your comment on one of the more contrived EDCs that slipped through recently. Basically what's happening is we're trying to just push content out for right now, but we want to get a new site going that will be a lot better and have an actually curated front page. I'm doing editorial stuff for them mostly so the content is still largely influenced by me, but I can't control everything yet… I appreciate your patience and continued readership, I hope I can make the site better for you in the coming weeks.

im way late to this. the site is looking good man. good to see you making something big of it. keep your archives accessible, that stuff is gold. i still run through it every so often.

• 2 months later...

im way late to this. the site is looking good man. good to see you making something big of it. keep your archives accessible, that stuff is gold. i still run through it every so often.

tumblr_new4dnZi3N1qaugiso1_500.png

The new site is now live: http://everydaycarry.com

and to think it started from a sufu thread, to a personal tumblr, and now it's this big thing lol

(i love u all)

no diss, but weren't you writing off sufu on twitter recently? maybe it was someone else.

https://twitter.com/bernardcapulong/status/529412136384999424

What a big baby! Us this because you were white-knighting that one girl (generally or whatever) in the KAG thread? Yeah, KAG/CWG threads are creepy & misognist as hell, CWG even more so, but throwing a temper-tantrum on twitter just seems butthurt

not writing off sufu entirely, moreso supertrash, the worst of sufu. i dont like it. superculture, the enthusiast portions of sufu, the meat and bones of it… i do like, and do believe is valuable and did make statements defending them. obviously i dont use sufu as much but i cant forget where i came from or dismiss how much it's done for me, and how much it's helped EDC spread.

but this thread shouldnt be about any of this

not writing off sufu entirely, moreso supertrash, the worst of sufu. i dont like it. superculture, the enthusiast portions of sufu, the meat and bones of it… i do like, and do believe is valuable and did make statements defending them. obviously i dont use sufu as much but i cant forget where i came from or dismiss how much it's done for me, and how much it's helped EDC spread.

but this thread shouldnt be about any of this

how were u able to circumvent sufu policy and promote yr website here?  are you paying superfuture to do so?

how come alota u edc dudes don't carry condoms around?  u should be promoting safe sex no? u guys just hit shit raw daddy dog all the time? buncha back-bears...

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...