edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

bag looks extra bulky because i put a sidneylo backpack inside it + laptop + textbooks and stuff.

will post more flicks later. i think imma keep it, but ill get rid of the velcro patches.

THOTZ???

resize your pics doo doo head

^

screenshot20100511at101.png

i resized all of them on photobucket but now one pic is not resized for me, and apparently none are resized for everyone else. ffffuuu i'll fix it.

EDIT: smh that tumblr is a better host than photobucket lol

also, i was too tired to go to school so i packed my bag for nothing.

my DBA biodegradable pens showed up a month late. They sent me a couple of notebooks to compensate. Pretty nice pen, will use em until I bother getting G-Tec refills.

EYXpF.jpg

and I got some stuff my dad's had forever, waterproof thing for matches and a navy knife.

Pnerz.jpg

DNWBX.jpg

quick pics.

Seiko SRP027K1

anyway, im thinking of returning the bag for something more comfortable and with even more organization. the 5.11 tactical RUSH 24 pack seems to cover everything except it looks sorta ugly. should i just man up and get over the whole sufu priority of minimalist aesthetics for the sake of comfort? :|||

^ i bought the 5.11 RUSH24. it uses a removable hardplate on the backing, neoprene pads, heavily padded yoke system strap for better weight distribution/load bearing and sternum straps to keep my shoulders in check.

tumblr_l2asqkQ2KF1qaugiso1_500.jpg

it's on sale, along with its smaller and bigger brothers the 12 and the 72 at LA police gear TODAY ONLY. 20% off. i got this for 20% off + free ship, came out to be about 85 shipped. good deal -- $20 less than what i paid for tactical tailor ,and the TT was on sale too.

i'd opt for the leek over the flash ii. kershaw just seem to have a better build quality.

i own a cyclone and a flash and the quality is so much better on the cyclone. the cyclone costs more but $30 for a knife should not have bladeplay like the flash. you could pay the same $30 for a spyderco tenacious or persistence and not have any bladeplay.

kind of itching for a leek now.

i'd opt for the leek over the flash ii. kershaw just seem to have a better build quality.

i own a cyclone and a flash and the quality is so much better on the cyclone. the cyclone costs more but $30 for a knife should not have bladeplay like the flash. you could pay the same $30 for a spyderco tenacious or persistence and not have any bladeplay.

kind of itching for a leek now.

Trigger pulled on a black leek, thanks for the insight.

^ i bought the 5.11 RUSH24. it uses a removable hardplate on the backing, neoprene pads, heavily padded yoke system strap for better weight distribution/load bearing and sternum straps to keep my shoulders in check.

tumblr_l2asqkQ2KF1qaugiso1_500.jpg

it's on sale, along with its smaller and bigger brothers the 12 and the 72 at LA police gear TODAY ONLY. 20% off. i got this for 20% off + free ship, came out to be about 85 shipped. good deal -- $20 less than what i paid for tactical tailor ,and the TT was on sale too.

I like the look of it and the price is good too. I would get them, but my TNF Recon is still holding up pretty well haha. On another note, I saw you had an Ochem book on your video and I was wondering which school are you attending if you don't mind me asking?

@esswhykay: cellidor scales can hold tool jawnz but alox can't. it would just be a rambler if it had alox scales :(

@umad/mitch: i would feel kinda uneasy if my expensive DSLR wasn't in my field of view at all times lah.

@m0t3d: i'm a 2nd year bme: premed student at uc irvine.

@esswhykay: cellidor scales can hold tool jawnz but alox can't. it would just be a rambler if it had alox scales :(

@umad/mitch: i would feel kinda uneasy if my expensive DSLR wasn't in my field of view at all times lah.

@m0t3d: i'm a 2nd year bme: premed student at uc irvine.

try having a 5d bounce off your chest all day. i like how it secures it to your body.

Sweet thread!

here's a crappy Iphone pic of what I had on the table at the end of an average day. The phone was being used to take the picture, so that too...

Now that I know this thread is here, I'll take some better pictures of my shtuff

photo-3.jpg

Dry Bones leather bracelet

Swiss Army watch

Vintage specs

Spyderco

Makr shell cordovan wallet