edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

I tried to get copies at a couple neighborhood places, but they said no to the lab keys, so I didn't bother to even ask about the house keys, maybe it's work a shot, but then I'd still have to carry 4 loose keys

“One time I saw a bum wearing a bag as a hat because it was raining. And then basically we’re gonna come out with a bag-hat soon! So it’s like a bag, but it’s actually a hat! So I find inspiration everywhere and I think everyone else should do that, you know?”

TACTICAL RAIN-DEFENSE BAG-HAT by EDC himself

separate your lab/girl keys and put them in your bag, only put stuff you use like all the time in your pocket.

e: having tons of keys is wack because if you slam on them it's the worst pain ever. worse than a brain freeze.

I've never seen a guy use soft lips.

Dr. Bronners lip balm appreciation.

do you spend your days checking guys choice of lip balm? smh.

makes no sense.

soft lips - cheap. works great. look like "girly man"

HP shit- crazy expensive. works great. makes you look like you don't appreciate a dollar or a hypebeast..

i'l rather be carrying soft lips.

womens like soft lips. :P

oh wait, i get it. you guys think he's gay. i've never seen a gay SuFu-er before. (10)

Agree with this man.

I get more compliments on my lips then most likely most of you.

And that joke wasn't funny christmas.

aye bro u got sum soft lips son.. ;)

:confused:

anyway if we're going to talk about lip balm, at least state why you choose the brand you do

and don't hesitate to look into other, more practical options. at the moment i for sure don't think i would person carry a regular chapstick w/ applicator, but rather one of those tins.. normal chapstick falls out of pocket or smushes up too easily.

also be sure to check out some survival applications of chapstick:

http://everydaycarry.tumblr.com/post/509219639/lip-balm-applications-in-survival-situations-via

Kiehl's lip balm is too greasy

switched up to Shiseido Water in lip a little bit better but didnt last long

Now I use Burts Bees its the easiest to get out of the three, lasts pretty long, doesnt really look to obvious, i like the mint scent.

lifeguards choice is ok for the water and boarding but its really pasty when you apply it.

I'm just not down with using your fingers to apply the lipbalm from a tin. Sticks fit easier in the pockets and I hardly ever have a problem of them falling out of my pockets or "smushing" easily

IN OTHER NEWS

people who carry slipjoints like Opinel, laguiole, UKPK, victorinox, etc

do you feel that locking mechanism is sufficient for general EDC use? at the most im talking like, cutting some tough cardboard or something

ken was telling me how a titanium framelock is overkill for edc, and i'm starting to think the same. part of me wants to sell the leafstorm, but it's so dang sharp and cool.. i want a gentleman's folder and just really simplify and minimize my edc.

thoughts on this? and do any nice looking gentleman folders exist (i'm talking like Moki, Al Mar styling) but with super steels? AUS8 and VG10 i dun like.. i'm spoiled by S30V.

waaaat

EDIT: actually when i think about it, leaf storm IS a gentleman's folder. so to specify, maybe something slim like the Al Mar Hawk. and 3 inches or shorter. thumbstud preferred over nail nick but what can ya do. fffuuuu

do you spend your days checking guys choice of lip balm? smh.

makes no sense.

soft lips - cheap. works great. look like "girly man"

HP shit- crazy expensive. works great. makes you look like you don't appreciate a dollar or a hypebeast..

i'l rather be carrying soft lips.

womens like soft lips. :P

oh wait, i get it. you guys think he's gay. i've never seen a gay SuFu-er before. (10)

Calm down~

And no I don't spend my days checking out other guys lip balm / I didn' t call him a 'girl man' or gay or whatever you think, I just said I've never seen a guy with soft lips branded lip balm aka whenever I've seen someone with it in real life, it's been a girl. And it's pretty obviously marketed towards women.

Buy whatever you want, just saying. No need to get so offended over lip balm.

Anyway lol @ the leatherman thing on hypebeast.

but it suuuuckssss i have 2 of them and i just stopped carrying them

i do not approve of using the blade for leverage as a handle when caplifting

also, the way the micro/jeweler driver is situated, it couldn't even reach my eyeglass hinges.. i also don't like how much force it takes to open it, and how if you're not careful you'll drop the rest of your keychain.

this thing looks like it would be more useful imoz:

tumblr_l1pr5kdIzq1qaugiso1_500.jpg

http://everydaycarry.tumblr.com/post/562073603/keytool-editors-note-this-actually-looks-like

want to buy. Anyone else having issues applying the coupon code? Submitting it just takes me to another page asking for the coupon code. From there the page just keeps refreshing. :(

want to buy. Anyone else having issues applying the coupon code? Submitting it just takes me to another page asking for the coupon code. From there the page just keeps refreshing. :(

coupon was only good til 5/4 :(

Boker-bo589-rw-10570-22785.jpg

im pretty set on getting my groomsmen subcom bokers

the dealextreme knock off is like 5 bucks.. haha yikes.

sku_19364_1.jpg

There was a deal on poorfish last week for a subcom and boker cr123 flashlight for $25 last week. sold out fast though i think because by the time i checked it the whole page was gone.

IN OTHER NEWS

people who carry slipjoints like Opinel, laguiole, UKPK, victorinox, etc

do you feel that locking mechanism is sufficient for general EDC use? at the most im talking like, cutting some tough cardboard or something

sounds like you don't really want something like an opinel anyhow. but to reiterate, opinels do have real locks, but I should add: they don't automatically engage (you have to twist it) so you have the choice to not use it. If you're considering one i'd encourage it. Sooner or later I'll get around to posting photos of what I did with mine: sanding/re-staining/etc

I always liked the form factor of the Zebra F-301 compact, but it writes like doo-doo, so I stopped carrying it. It was replaced by a Fisher bullet spacepen. I loved how smooth the spacepen wrote, but the pocket clip on mine was really weak.

This mod is so easy to do, it literally took less than a minute. I wasn't even able to get any pictures, but if you have a drill or a dremel, you can easily do this yourself. You just need to bore out the metal tip of the F-301 and the spacepen refill will fit right inside. It also adds a little bit of heft to the pen, which I like.

F-301 compact + spacepen refill is the perfect EDC pen imo.