edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

amardeep, is that taco/quesadilla thing just sitting on all your papers on a desk?

Cant wait to get off work! My Embassy pen and Quark mini came in today!! All i need now is a black knife to complete my All Black Everything EDC!!!

does spyderco make anything with a black blade?

Sharbo X, mini fountain pen, and that diplomat folder thing from County Comm coming today, porter wallet coming next week. All my shits olive drab. Now that my computers fixed I'll work on getting some pics.

My first SUFU post :D

I'm an 18 year old student at the University of Hawaii. (figured i'd introduce myself)

EDC.jpg

iPhone (left front pocket)

keys (3 o'clock belt loop)

Quark mini AA and monkey fist on S-biner (1 o'clock belt loop)

rapidograph pen (clipped front right pocket)

rapidograph rapidomatic pencil (clipped front right pocket)

mont blanc meisterstuck (clipped front right pocket)

etched cricket (clipped coin pocket)

diesel clip wallet (back right pocket)

china town folder (rotation with cricket)

1940's bulova manual wind military watch (left wrist)

mini AA and cricket were results of this thread -____-

have a Akoray k-106 5 mode on its way atm.

Cant wait to get off work! My Embassy pen and Quark mini came in today!! All i need now is a black knife to complete my All Black Everything EDC!!!

kinda like this icon10.gif

mail.jpg

my flashlight actually came in handy yesterday. we opened up for anthony b, so after our set, i had about 5 minutes to take all my gear off stage. so the stage hands were grabbing my shit left and right and staging them down below in the corner. so by the time i was ready to load my shit in the truck, the area were they staged my stuff was pitch black. luckily for me i was able to locate my stuff with my light before the main act went on stage.

Man that watch is gorgeous F50fan

is that the original band?

yeah its supposed to be the original (watch seller said it to be)

its marked Hadley Roma, and from their website it says theyre a 100+ year old company, but have no idea really.

they look like they still have similar styles, with the stitched border, but the clasp on my band looks way old in terms of style and weathering.

im not too knowledgeable about watches, but do love them.

^ inb4mess

my usual ALL BLACK EVERYTHING that i take to school:

IMG_0456.jpg

but this is what i'll be bringing on a trip to the mountains lol, so unprepared:

IMG_0457.jpg

and here's an extra shot of my "first aid". the purple thing is a pair of gloves and the blue thing is a plastic bag.

IMG_0458.jpg

i started a count in my head of everytime i could of used a knife.

once it gets to 25 i'll buy.

i'm on 2.

You probably don't count as much as you'd actually use it. If you know you have a knife on you, you'll find some way to use it, haha

I sharpened a pencil at a bar last night at trivia because I was boxed in and didnt want to get a new one.

Need recommendations for the following:

A capsule thats big enough to hold a couple sets of earplugs. I have a plastic case, but its starting to not stay closed due to overuse.

And a lastly, a flashlight thats powerful but fits on keys. I just need something for when I need to quickly shine a light.

Pricing isn't a big deal, but obviously I'm not made of money....

Maybe a candy tin? Or just an old altoids tin. Or the ones with a little lock/snap like on shoe polish cans.

http://www.countycomm.com/tin.htm

Also, these earplugs are the shit if you want to upgrade your earplugs

http://www.surefire.com/EP6-SignatureSeries

As for a lite, 4sevens Quark, Fenix, and Nitecore make great lights that use a single AA battery. I have a nitecore ex10 r2.

look at www.4sevens.com or www.cfrlights.com and see what you like.

Yo.

Nitecore EX10 R2. It's perfect for what I want, nice and small, adjustable beam, max 145 lumens, min 3 lumens, can be adjusted all the way in between. it can be a twisty or a clicky, the piston drive system is SUPER smooth and quiet. I can turn it on with a click, and I have is set to a pretty low lumen, maybe like 20. if I click click-hold, it ramps up to 145, double click and it ramps down to 3 lumens. Click-hold and it will adjust up or down, remembering the last setting if you turn it off. And to top it all off, the Fenix diffuser fits perfectly.

Also came with a little ring and a super small clip for a keychain, perfect EDC light.

CFRLights is great. Ordered on thursday night, got my light today. :thumbs up:

http://www.cfrlights.com/servlet/the-556/NiteCore-SmartPD-EX10-R2/Detail

http://www.cfrlights.com/servlet/the-405/white%2C-diffuser%2C-fenix%2C-flashlight/Detail

Video on the nitecore, not mine but it covers the ramp and stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irqhuV8Xo_A&feature=PlayList&p=0F49642A623D76DD&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=19

img2903r.jpg

Ever since I was a kid and seeing my first Swiss Army, Everday Carry shit fascinated me yet I didn't know it ever got as organized and classified as "EDC"... can't believe it took this long haha.

I've been looking at multi-tools and most notably the SOG PowerAssist B66 in Black Oxide... anything else to consider? There seems to be good reviews of the Victorinox Spirit S.

SOG multitools are very nice. Don't own own because I have my leatherman wave and juice S2, but two of my friends have SOG multitools and are very pleased with them.

^ inb4mess

my usual ALL BLACK EVERYTHING that i take to school:

but this is what i'll be bringing on a trip to the mountains lol, so unprepared

and here's an extra shot of my "first aid". the purple thing is a pair of gloves and the blue thing is a plastic bag.

What's that light between your knife and pen in first pic. Streamlight?