edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

Indeed, but i found it VERY difficult to get a consistent angle as the angle is dependent on how straight you can hold your knife. A lot of sharpeners are like this.

With that said, I use the sharpmaker and like it for touch ups and stuff. To reprofile your edge (new angle) i would NOT recommend the sharpmaker...because it takes hours to do that. but for small stuff, it's fine. takes like 30 seconds after practice.

if you're looking for something more serious, look up the edge pro.

oh and you can find the sharpmaker for like 50 bucks on other sites.

^is that moleskine lined/grid paper? i wanted that one with the paper cover but couldn't find the lineless-paper one, don't know if it even exists

got those little 11-in-1 dealextreme cheapo tools todays, they're actually really solid for the $1.50

^is that moleskine lined/grid paper? i wanted that one with the paper cover but couldn't find the lineless-paper one, don't know if it even exists

got those little 11-in-1 dealextreme cheapo tools todays, they're actually really solid for the $1.50

Yes, its the gridded notebook. I also use one as my checkbook. That stays home and is updated nightly.

Indeed, but i found it VERY difficult to get a consistent angle as the angle is dependent on how straight you can hold your knife. A lot of sharpeners are like this.

With that said, I use the sharpmaker and like it for touch ups and stuff. To reprofile your edge (new angle) i would NOT recommend the sharpmaker...because it takes hours to do that. but for small stuff, it's fine. takes like 30 seconds after practice.

if you're looking for something more serious, look up the edge pro.

oh and you can find the sharpmaker for like 50 bucks on other sites.

reprofiling/ sharpening. Two completely different things. And for the majority of people and their knives, you will never need to reprofile your edge unless you want to, or unless you somehow fucked it up.

206lm46.jpg

alright finally put up a photograph.

left to right;

urban wallet. on the reverse side is a zipper. within is a lighter (korean), chapstick, flash drive, and the pen is a "BIC Soft Feel." nothing too spectacular, just what was in my drawer.

the knife in the back is "blackstone," its some random brand that my store sells. i clip it on my front right pocket

paracord king cobra (wild style) attached to my gerber artifact.i usually put this in my coin pocket of my jawns for quick access to the bottle opener.

tanner goods coin wallet kept in back left pocket

keys

still been to lazy to go somewhere and get a new keyclip

I don't understand how some of you guys carry so much stuff in your pockets. It just starts to get in the way after a certain point.

Rome1, I see you bought a plethora of mini-pens. any one in particular that you like? I'm fond of liquid ink and sometimes gel and it's been hard to find anything worth sacrificing size for.

Rome1, I see you bought a plethora of mini-pens. any one in particular that you like? I'm fond of liquid ink and sometimes gel and it's been hard to find anything worth sacrificing size for.

The Pilot petit1 fountain pen (3rd one in from left) writes really nice out of all of the small ones that I purchased. the rest are meh...

http://www.jetpens.com/product_info.php/cPath/214_70/products_id/425

Fuck You Superfuture, Now I'm Buying Pens Off The Internet And Beasting Over Flashlight Specs.

http://www.alibris.com/booksearch?binding=&mtype=&keyword=moleskine+pocket+cahier&hs.x=0&hs.y=0&hs=Submit

That's where I usually get mine. Sometimes my local Borders/Barnes & Noble if I'm in there.

^ shoulda researched their feedback.. i was considering there but they got a 1 star rating for charging when an item isn't in stock without notifying you. kenthenoob said the best thing to do is email them and ask for availability before purchasing.

they said it should be a week, checked the benchmade website, saw it was backordered there too. So, I called benchmade, they were super nice and said they had a ton of orders from retailers and that they should have them real soon. So crisis averted...I hope.

Either way, it'll teach me a lesson in being patient.

made me laugh

lol srsly, I read it and remembered I have stuff from JetPens and 4sevens coming in the mail tomorrow HAHA

will show you guys a comparison review between the Quark 123 Titanium, the Quark Mini 123 Cool White aluminum, and the Quark Mini 123 Neutral White titanium sometime this week, so stay tuned ;]

Think of all the walls you see in a day. You could be scaling them

No reason not to own pocket grappling hook.

Quick question about the Sharbo X-Do you have to manually switch the ink types/lead types? Does it just unscrew to store them?

You unscrew the barrel and inside there are 3 tubes. 2 of them can store pens, 1 of them is a tube you fill with lead and then attach a properly sized pencil. When all of them are attached and the barrel is screwed back on, 1 of the 3 are deployed, and a simple twist switches between each one without having to unscrew the barrel etc. So in that sense, you have to "manually switch" the pens.

someone convince me why i DON'T need a pocket grappling hook

Those pocket grappling hooks on County Comm aren't meant for climbing. They're meant to safely pull wires/other stuff from safe distances. Get the super mini one though and let me know what you use it for. =]