Sign in to follow this  
achK

Robert Geller SS10

anyone see the levis/geller in person? worth the dollars?

been in the market for a nice denim shirt for a while now and tempted to search down a gradient shirt..

46 = small?

i''m pretty sure they're marked s/m/l/xl.

thinking a small might still be too big on a slim 46..

anyone?

lol, thats crazy, gonna wait for sale time think I got the F/W08 knit cardigan for like $200

Yeah, was in reborn today and the geller is so overpriced. Screw that.

As for last season's stuff, not much left...just a 48 in the black bib long sleeve and a 48 in a cossack jacket, both 60% off.

i''m pretty sure they're marked s/m/l/xl.

thinking a small might still be too big on a slim 46..

anyone?

I've tried it all on and found that they ran pretty similar to his own line in the shirting. So sick with the 46/small if thats what you usually are.

I've tried it all on and found that they ran pretty similar to his own line in the shirting. So sick with the 46/small if thats what you usually are.

The smalls I tried on were much too big for me. I'm a straight 46 in Geller (44 in the most recent season), so I'd suggest XS for the Levi's stuff. It definitely exists, just is hard to find.

^ okay then, thanks for that. guess i'd be pretty stoked if i could find a S or XS at this point in time.

any one with a lead?

all i can find are a couple mediums on the jp levis webstore.

i should have picked up the levis vest ehen i had the chance

for the little guys out there i have 2 size 44 pieces up for firesale prices in supermarket:

when i only get 40 bucks for birthday money!

on the contrary; thank you joey for being a size smaller than me. or else i'd be trying to explain to family why i gave up the christmas shopping half-done.

seriously... ugggghhhhh. the petroleum is so nice. stores need to stop pussying out and buying more pieces like that.

i wish it was a size bigger at his prices that petrol is a steal

i wish it was a size bigger at his prices that petrol is a steal

anybody know the sizing on those S/S leather?

and co-sign, i wish i jumped on it earlier.

that petroleum leather is indeed so good, especially at that price

wow the fullcount x geller denim blazer was part of the SS2010 lineup?

hows the sizing for this season? stuff running large like FW09?

the first part of the collection, mainly the blue ones, kinda reminds me of gucci ss09 collection.

wow the fullcount x geller denim blazer was part of the SS2010 lineup?

i saw few fullcount rg pieces for the fw10, i guess they were out in japan for ss10 as well. i think that stuff is expensive and more towards jp market anyway.

fw10 will be epic...

I cannot wait for the first delivery to come out, the individual pieces are again really nice, and this season has some of the best accessories ever from him. Those chain bracelets (like the one above) are nice, there are also a lot of other bracelets and some new sunglasses/glasses as well. I think people are going to be more receptive of this season once it actually hits stores.

i don't have info but i saw the samples. it's high quality stuff, nice sweatpants, really nice tank tops. it is a line of basics so don't expect anything high fashion, although there are some interesting designs. the stuff feels super comfortable.

I asked one of the people who work with Robert Geller some time ago and he said that they'd be coming out late in the summer iirc.

I don't think he was allowed to tell me who'd be stocking it though.

That sounds awesome. So when is it coming and where if I may ask?

Seconds has already hit a couple stores here in Los Angeles.

Fred Segal Man (Santa Monica)

Amercan Rag Cie

tumblr_ky7wae9SSs1qzi8g6.jpg

I’m excited to announce that we have opened up a pop-up store on The Lower East Side!

tumblr_ky7wfeyorA1qzi8g6.jpg

tumblr_ky7wgtdkW11qzi8g6.jpg

tumblr_ky7wchgmyY1qzi8g6.jpg

Robert Geller in conjunction with Assembly New York have set up shop in a former Locksmith Shop in The Lower East Side, offering the new Robert Geller Spring 2010 Collection as well as Assembly New York’s in-house line.

tumblr_ky7wdsu1ev1qzi8g6.jpg

We are also selling an exclusive set of candles made in collaboration with LAND. They come in an AM Scent (White Musk) and PM Scent (Cashmere) and retail for $45.00

The store officially opens today, Sunday February 21st, and will remain open until April.

The Key Shop

129 Rivington St. between Norfolk and Essex

Lower East Side

View Larger Map

Hi,

Did one of you see the ss10 t-shirts ? Is it the same material and cut as usual ?

Thanks.

Hi man, just got the bochum t-shirt size 46 a couple of days ago. So answering your questions, the 46 seems to fit a little tighter than the 46 ss09 t-shirt (ie. nova nada, coz i know you got it) and a little looser than 44 a/w09 t-shirt. hope this help buddy.

I just went by the Assembly store on Saturday and other than the EXTREMELY unhelpful sales person (wouldn't call us to tell us when their new shipment came in), it's a decent buy. Unfortunately for those of us who are former 46's, there's not much in 44 (the new 46).

The best pieces imo were the new purple Souvenir jacket (not sure what this is called but it's basically the same thing in a striking purple) and the Officer's jacket.

I'm trying to track down the Officer's jacket now in a 44 so please let me know if you see it anywhere:

00130m.jpg

I think the next shipment is very soon. I want to say this week but I don't remember exactly. Maybe someone here can drop a hint ;)