Cultizm LVC Contest

joe@cultizm.com

Ha, it's not even December 1st here in the US yet, and you've already soaked yours twice.

Posted starting pics and wore them into the tub. I just realized today that I'm too tall for my bathtub, so I couldn't submerge my legs all the way. Everything came out fine though.

So we can start???

just as long as its within 24 hours of Dec 1.. which it is??

im confused haha

Sorry guys should have made it clearer.

Some participants are in different parts of the world where the time zone is earlier than the time zone of Germany.

For them, December 1st starts earlier, that's why I said they can start earlier as long as it is within 24 hours before December 1st in Germany. As the clock I posted shows the time in Germany.

Besides, I only posted the code word yesterday so it's unlikely that anyone could have guessed I'd use the birthplace of Mr. Strauss as the code-word;)

Guys I need your help here, my '33 hasn't much room left for me in the waist, I would say it's quite tight actually. So should I soak them? Or maybe soak them while wearing them to prevent any waist shrinkage?

Quite confused here...

Guys I need your help here, my '33 hasn't much room left for me in the waist, I would say it's quite tight actually. So should I soak them? Or maybe soak them while wearing them to prevent any waist shrinkage?

Quite confused here...

I would cold soak to shrink the length and get some leg twist, then spin if possible, and wear until dry. I usually go true to size in the waist with lvc and this will keep the waist from shrinking. It may take a few wears to stretch back to original size.

I would cold soak to shrink the length and get some leg twist, then spin if possible, and wear until dry. I usually go true to size in the waist with lvc and this will keep the waist from shrinking. It may take a few wears to stretch back to original size.

Thanks for the help!

Hey guys, for all those who've posted proof pictures, I have bolded and underlined your username in the first post of the Photos-only thread =)

did i do something wrong in my pictures? (im on the 2nd page of that thread)

Dont know if this would be appreciated in the photo only thread so ill try it here..

A Study In Cuffs...

Starting with how they look un-cuffed..

_IGP2142.jpg

And for cuffs ill start with the "Classic" cuff..

_IGP2143.jpg

The "Double Cuff"

_IGP2148.jpg

The "Short Cuff"

_IGP2141.jpg

And finally my personal favorite the "Cool Kids in Arizona"

_IGP2151.jpg

Which do you guys prefer?? I wonder if someone in 1933 put this much thought into how they cuff their work pant

I think that a fitted shirt and tops look good with the contrast of a baggier pant... i just think you have to wear more traditional pieces tho, like oxford shirts or crewnecks look good to.. and boots over sneakers, but a old school sneaker like a jack purcell or stan smiths or something would work too