Sign in to follow this  
DüM

Superswap v3

my swap partner never posted pics of my amazing package!

its been 3 weeks since it was received.

:(

same, except I don't think mine was so amazing.

love those japanese gummies, Lendo! Used to eat tons when in high school.

^^^^^^^^^^

haha yeah mine wasnt really THAT great, but if I would have known time was a non issue I wouldnt have paid $50 for priority shipping.

Oh wells, at least I know they enjoyed it.

^^^^^^^^^^

haha yeah mine wasnt really THAT great, but if I would have known time was a non issue I wouldnt have paid $50 for priority shipping.

Oh wells, at least I know they enjoyed it.

If there is anyone that hasn't got a package yet, or better, won't be getting a package, I'll happily make you one, especially if you are a cool dude or dude-ette on here. I don't ask for anything in return; my package got stolen (it was a giant clock with a Canadian mountie on it) last time and I never bothered to send another since Polyrock's package to me got lost as well, so I'd be paying forward the karma or some bullshit like that.

If there is anyone that hasn't got a package yet, or better, won't be getting a package, I'll happily make you one, especially if you are a cool dude or dude-ette on here. I don't ask for anything in return; my package got stolen (it was a giant clock with a Canadian mountie on it) last time and I never bothered to send another since Polyrock's package to me got lost as well, so I'd be paying forward the karma or some bullshit like that.

haven't got one yet, DUM mentioned my sender was ready to ship and wanted to confirm my address, but that was 4 weeks ago :o

I'm wondering if it wasn't sent yet or is lost somewhere, just in case it wasn't sent I'm now back at my original address (Central, SC)

haven't got one yet, DUM mentioned my sender was ready to ship and wanted to confirm my address, but that was 4 weeks ago :o

I'm wondering if it wasn't sent yet or is lost somewhere, just in case it wasn't sent I'm now back at my original address (Central, SC)

wut the.

so there was this shoe box in the corner of my room under some clothes. i was lyke, wut's this?

it was my package from hailxenu !!

my mom said she put it in my room like 2 monthz ago.

sorry hail, pix asap.

ITS FRIKIN GREAT BTw

wut the.

so there was this shoe box in the corner of my room under some clothes. i was lyke, wut's this?

it was my package from hailxenu !!

my mom said she put it in my room like 2 monthz ago.

sorry hail, pix asap.

ITS FRIKIN GREAT BTw

ummmmmmmmm. i just found out who my swap partner was that was supposed to ship out to me. he's been MIA since november. yeah, i don't think i'm getting a package.

ummmmmmmmm. i just found out who my swap partner was that was supposed to ship out to me. he's been MIA since november. yeah, i don't think i'm getting a package.

ill send you something spam

but i need your butt measurement

so did my partner get my package or the post office lost it?? dammit!

so did my partner get my package or the post office lost it?? dammit!

just now? i sent it like a month ago singapore post is that bad???? man come on

so what the fuck is inside that package you got?

ha, your rep power is 2008.

edmond the goverment probably has you on the blacklist so they probably searched your package for paraphernalia and weaponry

And Jane's toes? Why haven't I gotten my package yet? Such bitchassness in v3. Also, Mr. Australia should have gotten my package over a month ago but he said he was going to be away from home for a while, better not have been eaten by Aussiepost

This would be me. :(

I could say I was busy, but that'd be a lie. I will send it out next week though!

Feel free to neg rep.

Oh and, who had me? They didn't bother to include their username in the letter.

teehee i guess i'm not gettin a selvage thong! :)

who's herefortheswap

I got THE MOST AMAZING PACKAGE today. I'll post photos soon, but this is just to let Owl know that I've received my swap. :)

This would be me. :(

I could say I was busy, but that'd be a lie. I will send it out next week though!

Feel free to neg rep.

Oh and, who had me? They didn't bother to include their username in the letter.

magazines and yohji dvd that would be me. hope you enjoyed it!

it seems that my swap buddy has resurrected himself from the dead, but your willingness to ship is too kind teeg! although, if this includes extra long wool leggings (or a selvedge thong) i'll swap you for american candies or whatever contraband of your choice :3

swap-friend, your package will be shipped by monday or tuesday to your new (old) address that I have confirmed you are now at (again).