Superswap v3

DüM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today a lovely package came in the post. It was from Superfuture's "Samsikle".

01-Box.jpg

I carefully opened the box to reveal its contents.

02-Open-Box.jpg

There were snacks, used in an ingenious manner as packing for the box contained within.

03-Snacks.jpg

There was an inner box, wrapped with a pretty bow, adorned with a reasonable hand drawn facsimile of some Uniqlo male under garments...

04-Box.jpg

...the reverse side of which contained a lovely personal letter.

05-Note.jpg

I proceeded to open the second box.

06-Box-2-Open.jpg

Inside were marvelous things - a ninja manual, that should come in handy not only for the goth, but also for the TECHNINJA - embroidered doughnuts, flaming snacks and another wrapped package.

07-Ninja-Doughnuts.jpg

My suspicion was that the package contained something from Y-3.

08-Y3.jpg

A suspicion which was soon confirmed - a lovely knit bonnet from Y-3!

09-Hat.jpg

I promptly attempted a fit pic but sadly do not think I got it quite right. I am not sure how ninjas see through these things. Maybe that is in chapter two of the manual.

10-Y3-Fit-Pic.jpg

I would like to express my appreciation for all of the gifts with which Samsikle has blessed me. The snacks are already in the process of being consumed and I have much to learn about the way of the Ninja. Also, I was in desperate need of a warm tuque with winter fast approaching so thank you very much Sam!

On a related note, I have yet to finish the projects which I am working on for my own swap partner but hope to complete them soon. Not that you have any idea that I am talking to you at this point, but I felt it had to be said.

nice package sam!!!!! ordo got some nice stuff

i received a note on my door about a package for hailxenu from the PO a couple of days ago. will go pick up tomorrow!!! all i know is that it was from Singapore? !>!>!

my budyy has not posted yet, and should have gotten their package already.... but looks to not really be so active on sufu much lately...

Got my package today! Didn't open yet. It was a fucking hassle as it was addressed to "hailxenu". And since my old address was on my licence the dude wouldnt give me the package at the post office since it was registered mail.

I had to talk to the post manager and he even denied me. I couldn't have it redelivered because I'm always at work at the time. He told

me to come sat so my mailman could visually ID me but i've never met him because I've only lived at this place for like 2 months.

It waslooking like itd be sent back to Singapore to be readressed BUT then I busted out my handy iPhone and showed the manger the superfuture webpage and Then LOGGED in for him to see. He was okay with that and gave me my package :)

will open and post pics tomorrow.