K-pop Appreciation

can't find a k-movie thread, someone recommend me a good one? haha

Every Park Chan Wook movie (Oldboy, Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance, Lady Vengeance, Thirst, JSA, etc)

Memories of murder, Mother, The Host by Bong Joon Ho

The Good the Bad the Weird by Kim Ji Woon

My Sassy Girl if you're into romantic stuff

pretty much every easy to name Korean movie, but that's a start if you saw nothing above

here's a few good ones, starred being my favs

200 Pounds Beauty

Castaway On The Moon

* Hello Schoolgirl

Jeonwoochi

Lovers Of 6 Years

M

My Girlfriend Is An Agent

*My Sassy Girl

*Please Teach Me English

*Princess Aurora

Sex Is Zero (Series)

*The Classic

*The Scam

Thirst

Two Faces Of My Girlfriend

Windstruck (My Sassy Girl Prequel)

^ Can't get enough of Ga-in. seriously. Has one song done more for one's career than Abracadabra for Ga-in? Out of nowhere, she is now probably one of top sex symbols in Korea. Damn.. I gotta stop watching WGM (and other shows featuring Ga-in) or soon I might fall into a Ga-in coma.

^ Can't get enough of Ga-in. seriously. Has one song done more for one's career than Abracadabra for Ga-in? Out of nowhere, she is now probably one of top sex symbols in Korea. Damn.. I gotta stop watching WGM (and other shows featuring Ga-in) or soon I might fall into a Ga-in coma.

Uee - Diva

Taecyeon - Heartbeat

prolly the only two i can think of that come close.. Ga-In prolly wins though

^ wow haha i couldn't really get into windstruck as much, especially after the very first scene on the roof, it was a nice story, and did well at explaining some things about jun jihyun's past with her old boyfriend, definitely had it's moments but i felt like the story was nowhere near as strong/powerful as my sassy girl as a whole

^ wow haha i couldn't really get into windstruck as much, especially after the very first scene on the roof, it was a nice story, and did well at explaining some things about jun jihyun's past with her old boyfriend, definitely had it's moments but i felt like the story was nowhere near as strong/powerful as my sassy girl as a whole

yeah, i know where you're coming from. definitely alot more cheese but for whatever reason i liked it so much more. ironically the soundtrack probably helped.