K-pop Appreciation

cheerleader snsd!!! <3

one fan got her handphone smashed by snsd's manager as she tried to take pictures.. so many of these sad incidents nowadays..

them at dream concert red carpet. my dear taeyeon looks so radiant and beautiful after more rest <36r4zsi.jpg

sorry if this bothers some people but i just day dreamed about hyunah wrapping her long legs around my back , as i missionary her at 6000 thrusts per second and cum in 0.2 milliseconds so therefore in 1200 thrusts. oh, and i had huh playing in the background.

coolstoryay.

one of the comments for the "huh" vid. JiHyun :(

#4ever4minute

6 days ago 9minutes

For those of you who are wondering the amount of screen time each of them get in terms of SCENES: yes, I paused and counted LOL...sad.

1. HyunA (60 scenes) - includes her rap which is 19 seconds long (All the scenes to herself!)

2. JiYoon (32 scenes)

3. Gayoon (26 scenes)

4. SoHyun (25 scenes)

5. JiHyun (14 scenes)

So yes, HyunA gets the most individual scenes, and the leader Jihyun gets the least.

site003.jpg

^^ Step into my office! I'm usually into the sad romance type shit though. The kinda shit where you cry at the end. Seen to many to name but the last two that comes to mind was

The Intimate (I highly recommend)

Millionaire's First Love