Supreme F/W 2009

Bought the peacoat and thats it. Looks pretty basic, I just hope the quality is all there.

Was disappointed, the webstore wasn't the usual clusterfuck of fun and having my items changed in the cart.

Tried it on in store, the quality was nice. Does not seem like it will pill up. The corduroy lining on the inside of the pockets is also a very nice though. My only issues are weather this is the right peacoat for me when I can get a Jcrew one with thinsulate for $275 (although im not sure how it would fit) and the fact that this one was a bit fitted and I wouldnt be sure whether to go with my true size or to size up.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the navy/white one actually looks really good in person...would've gone for it but i've already got the same style of striped oxford in royal/white and black/white that Supreme did in Fall 07.

I ordered the purple thinking it was the darker colored version shown in the photo, so I guess I'll have to order the navy one now as well.

I have the striped oxfords from last season but these seem a little different. The colored stripes on the previous season's oxfords were wider.

I got the yellow and black. Probably the best plaid they've done since the big plaid one from a year or two ago.

i'm not really into the mountain plaid, partially because the signature colorway looks like a really bad pendleton. big plaid was pretty sick - i got screwed on that one because it came out the same time as the trainer IIs but managed to pick one up 2nd hand on supermarket for less than retail so there's probably some out there if you look. since then only the bright plaid one they did the next spring and the 3 color have been at all special imo.

^ disagree, white oxfords are a staple, you can wear them with many things, very flexible and great for layering

Probably because it's standard dress for boarding/catholic/prep schools, but since Supreme oxfords are cut really short, you can wear them differently than traditional dress shirts.

i suppose this is true but i agree that white polo oxfords are inextricably linked to the smarmiest extremes of preppiedom - tucked into shorts with a woven belt and loafers, yuck. blue and red are much better looks imo. unless "wise men" meant they literally looked like sheep, that's another story

would've gone for it but i've already got the same style of striped oxford in royal/white and black/white that Supreme did in Fall 07.

whoa, r&s pulling back on the oxfords... hope supreme survives :eek:

I'm surprised it didn't sell out yet considering how close it looks to the Visvim collabo, same colorways and everything.

i totally forgot about that, that jacket might as well have not existed for most. what's the over under on the number sold in the states, 20?

also what's up with camp caps being 44, up from 38 last season and they had already bumped up the price from 36 in 2008? at first i thought it was just the fat patch camo ones but guess not

~300 or so.

Puffer jackets go for like ~300 right? Might have to scoop one up for the coming winter...Would have been dope if they used the two tone hoodie colorways on the downs though, the red/navy reminds me so much of this old nautica one I used to have.

3902592092f3bf040630.jpg

Vans, blegh.

the football and heather tees are both 90+ USD

they are this expensive at the store?

wtf

yeah - the heather athletics have tackle twill logo, not sure what the football top's excuse is

note to self - dead_wizard has a saved ebay search for "hipster swinger sweater"

edit - the down leathers were like 650 right? i can't imagine the vest being less than 350/400