Supreme F/W 2009

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i also forgot to mention they have those boots out - 98... i still think you'd have to be a total label queen to think about buying these

why? i doubt i'll end up with them, but they're not horrible. and there's not an obvious alternative. clarks desert don't come in all of those colors, right?

also, i was really hoping they would do a l/s chambray. partly why i skipped last seasons. wtf.

can someone with this seasons oxford or any of the l/s oxfords from the last 2 seasons comment on the shrinkage?

Just grabbed this seasons', pretty sure it would shrink in the dryer but I'm afraid it might shrink more than I'm asking for. (lengthwise)

thanks.

I bought 2 from f/w 08. I've always washed them in cold on the gentle cycle and hung dry. No problems with shrinkage whatsoever.

also, i was really hoping they would do a l/s chambray. partly why i skipped last seasons. wtf.

I figured they'd do one as well. Who knows maybe it'll be coming out later in the season. Regardless there are many other good options around now (J. Crew, Gap) for less than a Supreme one would cost.

From what I've heard fit of timberline is similar to fit of last seasons chorecoat.

And I was thinking supreme would do a Chambray, then I realized they're probably over the trend, I mean when the Gap puts one out that rivals pretty much anything on the market you know it's on the way out.

supreme LA was sold out of maison, upskirtm and ronnie spector tees. A few trust tees were left.

couldnt justify dropping 200+ on a jacket while the weather is hot as fuck. I have a feeling ill regret that in a few months

came away with a few camp caps. sigh.

I was in LA for the weekend so I went by on thursday. Shit was hectic, tons of kids out of high school with their moms. Pretty disappointing release, the good shirts were gone quick.

Only thing I got for myself is the hooded work jacket. Really dig the fit and cut on that jacket, but pretty weak release overall

From what I've heard fit of timberline is similar to fit of last seasons chorecoat.

And I was thinking supreme would do a Chambray, then I realized they're probably over the trend, I mean when the Gap puts one out that rivals pretty much anything on the market you know it's on the way out.

the gap one is one of the worst chambrays on the market right now

I was in LA for the weekend so I went by on thursday. Shit was hectic, tons of kids out of high school with their moms. Pretty disappointing release, the good shirts were gone quick.

Only thing I got for myself is the hooded work jacket. Really dig the fit and cut on that jacket, but pretty weak release overall

what was selling out? ny looked like it had a full stock the 1st few days

Resellers arent what they used to be....

Is anyone reliable here able to do pickup at NYC? I'm looking for;

Camo Thermal top

White Oxford

Web Belt

Wanna check the price but also interested in : Leather Down Vest (not sure they're out yet)

and nothing else from this season. Holla if you're able to, $$$ & PP ready

The_State....thanks for the offer but charge of $100 plus shipping for 3 items totalling around $220-30 is WAY too high for a pickup IMHO, it'd be cheaper on ebay...