R.I.P. Michael Jackson

jayrock

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

na. cops were crawling all over westwood. sheriff copter transported his body to USC medical. LAPD would never turn a blind eye to that kind of shit.. specially with somebody that had as much debt as mike

You're the one touting how MJ was bigger than Lennon/JFK because both whites and blacks loved his music so much that he pushed through racial barriers for all artists on MTV . Now all of a sudden the "crackers" whose fandom helped launched him have no concept of his music and you're calling out Ichigo on some Uncle Tom shit because he disagreed with you?

Bitchassness right here.

no way bro, here let me clear it up for u

i use the word CHECKERS as a blanket statement. Somebody like you? Youre a CHECKER, for sure. I dont mean that in a racist sense, but in a youre the type of person to hold a retarded polarizing view and dispense it as if anyone cares besides your CHECKER ASS.

is ichi a COUSIN JO? Yea, he sure is, but hes always been a COUSIN JO. I dont mean that in a racist sense, thats just who ichi is. Every post on sufu he is a spineless, overly accomodating, COUSIN JO. I mean, thats how he wants to live his life bro, but im gonna have to call it how i see it, and with ichi i always have.

Ichi didnt even disagree with me, hes just a punk with his opinions. And i give him shit for it, thats our chemistry. But you bro? Ur a CHUNKY, for sure

anyone ever listen to the lyrics in MORPHINE on his BLOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOR album?

heres the first four lines:

"He got flat baby

Kick in the back baby

A heart attack baby

I need your body "

holshit right?

I wonder how his estate will be handled considering he has tons of valuable property/memorabilia but massive amounts of debt. Gonna see lawsuits flying over this for sure. Was Jackson even close to anyone anymore?

There's a rumor he willed the Beatles catalog back to McCartney which would be epic if true.

im sick of hearing all these kids born in 93 talking about how much they love mj, and how he'll be in their hearts forever.

i mean come on the michael jackson they came to know is obviously the one that they picked on verbally just to spicen up any point in time where his name came into reference. but now when he dies,

they cant think anything besides..ohhh he touched lil kids.. or his skin is white.. or he got nose jobs.

theyyy.. just dont know him like we do. and it kinda sickens me for all them to play fake and say he'll live in their hearts forever..

but still riP

Was Jackson even close to anyone anymore?

always seemed like he was close to Janet and Jermaine. but that's just my opinion.

ohh and fuck TMZ, CNN and all the information outlets that be speculating this and that. yo, it ain't your business and this ain't news, it's gossip.

fuck off.

hey u betta shut ur mouf or imma fuck it!!!

People who been paying thousands on the bay for ticks on the comeback tour gonna be double mad.

well the problem is that a portion of the ticket sales are already spent and I highly doubt they'd take all of the loss. you've also gotta remember that most of these are loyal Michael Jackson fans. My guess is that they'll continue with the sold out shows and just do a tribute concert. a few guest appearances and hopefully they'll break even. idk my guess though.

well the problem is that a portion of the ticket sales are already spent and I highly doubt they'd take all of the loss. you've also gotta remember that most of these are loyal Michael Jackson fans. My guess is that they'll continue with the sold out shows and just do a tribute concert. a few guest appearances and hopefully they'll break even. idk my guess though.

that or, the whole thing is staged. that he's still alive and will make an appearance on the concert. whats a better way to promote his 'final this is it' concert?

im hoping tho:o

anyways, bought this as a tribute to MJ:

IMG_6789.jpg