Evisu jeans in Singapore

aLKayeL

Mine is destroyed joey. Low Waist... thigh part is fitting.... bottom of jeans is flare around 26cm flare for a size 30 jeans(which is in fact around 32++ waist).

remember that TR jeans are meant to be worn low waist so a size 30 will bring u a 33 waist and so on.... ironically i found it to be abit loose...

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Mine is destroyed joey. Low Waist... thigh part is fitting.... bottom of jeans is flare around 26cm flare for a size 30 jeans(which is in fact around 32++ waist).

remember that TR jeans are meant to be worn low waist so a size 30 will bring u a 33 waist and so on.... ironically i found it to be abit loose...

--- Original message by Noddy on Feb 23, 2006 05:15 PM

Agreed. I got a size 30 Raw Joey as well. I would say that the waist is quite loose for a size 30. Oh btw the bottom is twisted.

I just needed to have a pair of TR cause I love those Flap pockets on them! whahahaha. Wondering what I should get next??

good grief!! singaporean denim freaks!!! YES YES YES!!!

haha

i've noticed an increasing number of people in singapore wearing nudies.. and i was seriously wondering where they were getting em from..

so front row carries nudies eh? do they have a wide range, or just the RRs, SJs, SKs, etc?

haven't seen people wearing APCs in singapore tho, got mine in japan for 210SGD. (NS raw)

punk me, bitch.

Quote:
Quote:

redwolves is now at clubstreet.. near china town..

--- Original message by su8m3rg3d on Feb 8, 2006 02:40 AM

hey sub,

i found redwolves address and contact through the net but i can't seem to get hold of anyone.

no one's picking up. if you can help or maybe you have already, can you get their contact number?

as i'm looking for a pair of Evisu No.2 and i'm hitting down singapore soon. thanks.

--- Original message by script on Feb 14, 2006 09:39 PM

oh, btw, abt twice a year, redwolves has store clearouts.. 50-60% off. so, keep checking back.

got a couple of pairs from there in the 250-350SGD range.

also, redwolves, the fella always dont pick up cos he's outside smoking..

so yeah.

cant miss it la, the only blackish looking store on the street.

punk me, bitch.

Quote:

good grief!! singaporean denim freaks!!! YES YES YES!!!

haha

i've noticed an increasing number of people in singapore wearing nudies.. and i was seriously wondering where they were getting em from..

so front row carries nudies eh? do they have a wide range, or just the RRs, SJs, SKs, etc?

haven't seen people wearing APCs in singapore tho, got mine in japan for 210SGD. (NS raw)

--- Original message by backinthetrees on Feb 24, 2006 12:05 PM

from peeps who went and took a look.. seems like not much range of nudies... dun even have thin fin or ssk..... no dry .....

omg..

alot of singapore boutiques which carry higher end fashion (IMO), always gives a half assed effort.. like when i read that white room carried APC, circa a year back, i was actually eager to check out the store..

when i got there, i asked the shopkeep to see the APC products they had. all they had were...... 3 hats. 3 fucking hats. seriously.... having 3 hats from a brand doesnt mean that you're carrying the fucking label.

i just wanted to rant for abit.

back to topic: so everything they have is greycast? wtf.

punk me, bitch.

hey pple i'm guess i'm the lucky one here... i work at ann siang hill!

well, if you guys had some trouble finding the stores let me know maybe i can show you around the place if i'm there (of coz lunch time or afterwork, i'm not getting over the top of my boss :-))

or help you to check out the prices/stuff myself... send me an email or pm me alright

Keep hunting@@@

Quote:

hello guys me from singapore too.....

APC new standard dry at $220? i want get it!!!!!!!!!

me wearing slim jim now for 4 mth no wash.

washing in june and starting a new pair. APC?

Edited by yamaha on Feb 26, 2006 at 08:09 AM

--- Original message by yamaha on Feb 26, 2006 08:08 AM

cool man... my job does not allow me to wear jeans on a daily basis... can post pic of ur slim jim?

I'm not surprise, and won't feel sad for them if them move (or worse, close down). Things so unreasonably expensive who wants to buy from them? Newbie goon doos like I used to be, maybe .....

Quote:

yep agree .. guys remember to keep update on this thread if ya see any great discount anywhere in sg... cheers...

--- Original message by Noddy on Feb 27, 2006 08:18 PM

lol armani jeans at wisma atria has got 50% off on some of their stuff now. :)

Quote:

Guys, APC made in Macau leh ..... but reasonable price lah .....

If budget allows and you fit well in them, Dior Homme's the pair to go, in my opinion .....

--- Original message by lek on Feb 22, 2006 08:15 AM

eh? my APC NSs are made in japan..

well, the redwolves store, closed?! haha.. they some more buy over the upstairs..

i think, not enough people in singapore to buy la.... but then again, evisu is relatively cheap in tokyo, cheapest i saw was like 200SGD.

and thanks for the tip on the 50% off... anything nice?

punk me, bitch.

Quote:
Quote:

Guys, APC made in Macau leh ..... but reasonable price lah .....

If budget allows and you fit well in them, Dior Homme's the pair to go, in my opinion .....

--- Original message by lek on Feb 22, 2006 08:15 AM

eh? my APC NSs are made in japan..

well, the redwolves store, closed?! haha.. they some more buy over the upstairs..

i think, not enough people in singapore to buy la.... but then again, evisu is relatively cheap in tokyo, cheapest i saw was like 200SGD.

and thanks for the tip on the 50% off... anything nice?

--- Original message by backinthetrees on Mar 1, 2006 01:11 AM

erm the normal stuff. some jeans, pants and shirts. Tee shirts are going at $60 each.

hmm 50% that's great too bad i not a fan of armani....

O CK Tang men's department got sale.... from 30% to 70%. Got some nice clothes... especially the nobody jeans but the very nice ones are oversized like 36... nice in the sense of distressed and ripped. I just buy a top for $100... originally $148. Go there see see rook rook if u guys have time hehe.

I was in Singapore a couple of weeks ago (on a 1 month sabbatical) and I had packed my Nudies RR and Edwins Rainbows.....dry/raw selvedge is not suitable for that weather....I dies trying to wear them out...besides, I like to keep my jeans raw i.e. not have to wash them but dry clean once every 6 months....I wear my jeans twice a week on weekends as (I can't wear jeans to work) and I have a choice of APC, Nudies, Maharishi, Edwins, pluc I am in London so the weather here is fine for raw selvedge...but in Singapore....fugetaboutit.....

Anyway, if you are a denim freak then check out the Visvim range at Surrender....raw selvedge, high quality for S$450....when I was there I heard that peeps were freaking out over Neighborhood jeans (not necessarily selvedge)....I picked up APC (Le Anglaise) in Singapore but a mate had picked it up for me in New York.....I guess there is a momentum in Singapore now for raw/unwashed denim but the weather is prohibitive....the denim does smell at the end of the day...... icon_smile_sad.gif

Quote:

I was in Singapore a couple of weeks ago (on a 1 month sabbatical) and I had packed my Nudies RR and Edwins Rainbows.....dry/raw selvedge is not suitable for that weather....I dies trying to wear them out...besides, I like to keep my jeans raw i.e. not have to wash them but dry clean once every 6 months....I wear my jeans twice a week on weekends as (I can't wear jeans to work) and I have a choice of APC, Nudies, Maharishi, Edwins, pluc I am in London so the weather here is fine for raw selvedge...but in Singapore....fugetaboutit.....

Anyway, if you are a denim freak then check out the Visvim range at Surrender....raw selvedge, high quality for S$450....when I was there I heard that peeps were freaking out over Neighborhood jeans (not necessarily selvedge)....I picked up APC (Le Anglaise) in Singapore but a mate had picked it up for me in New York.....I guess there is a momentum in Singapore now for raw/unwashed denim but the weather is prohibitive....the denim does smell at the end of the day...... icon_smile_sad.gif

--- Original message by rakis on Mar 2, 2006 12:21 PM

normally ill just spray my jeans with Armani Mania before leaving the house.

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought a pair of size 27 NS from Front Row, yes the price is SGD220 which is just about lower than anywhere else, even online stores. They carry the full range of jeans, some tees, the APC music and the lady who owns the place (who is a very nice lady, makes you feel very comfortable with your purchase) said they were bringing in more stuff in future. That gives them just about the whole APC range i think.

Style:Nordic just down the road also has fantastic service, but high markups. Nudies are sold here... You don't want to pay their RRP, but the guy's really nice, a Swede expat i believe, and he gives you good advice about the cutting and fit. Maybe just to help him out you could purchase his stuff, but expect prices from SGD319 (slim jims dry) and up.

i like the ann siang hill/club street area btw, it's got a really comfortable and laid back feel to it.