Evisu jeans in Singapore

aLKayeL

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

cool, submerged are u singaporean? then hows the pricing for nudie? reasonable? hmm does tht mean tht the dry greycasts are cheaper than those washed ones?

--- Original message by evanism on Feb 15, 2006 02:44 AM

yea singaporean.. all the nudie around 300+.. the shop carries almost all models.. ya i think the dry denims cheaper than the washed one.. the washed ones are higher priced because of the treatment of the jeans..

Just to share my experience regarding dry denims. I'm in Malaysia, and currently working on a pair of APC Rescues. It does get quite hot and humid but just wear em till you feel it's a bit too sticky or smelly. Then just turn it inside out and hang it in open air for a few hours and it should be ok...icon_smile_big.gif

Quote:

thanks bro. care to tell me how to get to the place? stop at which mrt then wad bus etc? thanks

--- Original message by evanism on Feb 15, 2006 05:55 AM

okie search for style nordic in goodle.com.sg.. get the postal code of the shop.. go to www.streetdirectory.com and paste in the code and there, you will see the location on a map.. i don't know how to explain the directions.. well that's how i managed to find my way there.. good luck.. the boss damn nice guy.. very good customer service.. haha..

no worries about wearing dry denim here in SG, just enjoy them!

Yah, invert them under the sun for a couple of hours. A female colleague of mine doesn't wash her jeans for a year !!!

I just bought a 17 Oz Samurai and when my friend recieve them for me in Tokyo, he nearly fainted ! icon_smile_big.gif

Quote:
Quote:

shopping again ah?

next month can or not? now broke already leh ...... icon_smile.gif

But seriously, I don't mind to consolidate orders. I'm sure we can save some cash on shipping.

Feb VPost got UOB 10% discount on shipping ...... HOWEVER, this VPost also damn koo koo, orders over S$400 charge GST ..... $@#%^%$&^# ......

So we must make small multiple orders in a few shippings ..... Back to Sq 1, hence, for expensive jeans that cost more than 26,000 Yen, you guys might as well order them individually ....

In a few days, I'll be doing justiz2 some screen-dumps to demo on how to go about placing orders in rakuten, so those of you, once you get your vPost ids ready, can email me I send them to you. Hope they will help.

--- Original message by lek on Feb 13, 2006 07:08 AM

okie okie steady la.. i'm keen in getting some evisu tops next month.. haha..

Please send the demo to me man.. i have got vpost account.. but i think it's been suspended.. applied for it but didn't use it.. used to think it's damn troublesome and i can't understand japanese, so i didn't bother to use it to import shit from japan.. guess will have to re-apply for it now.. HAHA!!

Btw lek, you have anymore of those site.. those sites u posted are fuckin sweet man.. whoo..

Thanks in advance! :)

--- Original message by su8m3rg3d on Feb 13, 2006 07:56 AM

friend, the screen dumps are ready. tomorrow go office then send to you ..... hope they'll be useful. icon_smile.gif

Quote:

hi script,

if you can, buy, from the net. Redwolves very expensive .....

--- Original message by lek on Feb 14, 2006 10:40 PM

thanks lek.

any lvc,edwin around i can grab hold in orchard or somewhere?

looking at those yummy raw, selvedge denims.

i need a new pair to rock 'em

when boredom starts,

insanity will be kind

hi script,

I saw a few models of LVC at the Levi's boutique at Raffles City SC, and then a couple more at the Tangs Levi's corner. They are the recent make. Not bad lah. S$300 for the 1947 repro. I paid S$400 for the same one from Scotland's Hanon Shop about 3 weeks before I saw them in SG. Bang balls!

As for Edwin, I don't think we have them here either, but I hope I'm wrong. Have seen people wearing them & then a kid wearing the model with a 'W' yoke. Wah ...... if Edwin's here, I also want to grap a pair ....... hopefully a pair with the rainbow selvedge. icon_smile.gif

Sometimes, shopping in SG is such a sianzational thing. Prices keep sky-rocketing, but quality of products & services are not. Then, there's the led-by-the-nose, or trend-following shit. Few wonders why we are falling behind in the creative department & people are moving away ..... I'd rather Evisu, Nudie, APC & LVC never came to our shores ......

Ok, I think I'm drifting away from the thread ..... icon_smile.gif

So who has checked out Nudie & APC at Ann Siang Hill? How many of you wearing Evisu already?

o boy i have not gone to Ann Saing Hill yet.... tsk tsk..... mosy prob try to make it this weekend or next week... ya i agree i seldom buy things straight from retails in singapore.. normally i will buy off ebay at a better price... cause retail price is like ...... and i will be like....... and my bank account will be like....... u know what i mean?

Quote:

hmm singapore does have sugarcanes, edwins, and some bigE's around. but nt the raw ones, but worn ones. ooh btw im popping by ann siang to check out the nudies for myself! anybody need me to check anything?

--- Original message by evanism on Feb 16, 2006 07:38 PM

I think the peeps here wants to check on:

APC new Standard & Cure size 28 is available or not.. price too. Check at shop name front row near the nudie shop

and

price of RRDS size 33 at the nudie shop.

While u r down... can u check for me roughly which nudie slim jim & super slim kim & thin fin models available? i mean just a rough check on the washes n if dry is available thanks!

Anything that i left out?

APC new standard and vintage both available at front row in size 28.

here comes the SUPER disappointing news......

RR comes in only one wash, some super faded/washed one.

NO THIN FINNs, the only one tht has a selvage is baggy bjorn. slim jim, erm, they have in broken blonde. thts all. NO RRs?!!?!?!?!??

haha...bangballs boy. had the same experience myself.

as for the repros, reasonable price i'd say.

yea rainbow's awesome. all sold out.

i got a pair of sugarcane from japan. they're about S$280-300-ish plus tax, if recall clearly.

looks quite nice now after a solid of 3 mths wearing. wash cold once.

well thanks again lek.

i got a pair of sugarcane from japan. they're about S$280-300-ish plus tax, if recall clearly.

well thanks again lek.

thanks again lek.

when boredom starts,

insanity will be kind

Quote:

APC new standard and vintage both available at front row in size 28.

here comes the SUPER disappointing news......

RR comes in only one wash, some super faded/washed one.

NO THIN FINNs, the only one tht has a selvage is baggy bjorn. slim jim, erm, they have in broken blonde. thts all. NO RRs?!!?!?!?!??

--- Original message by evanism on Feb 17, 2006 08:09 AM

ok noted.. geee only broken blode for slim jim.. hmmmm no thin finn.... hmmm.... did u advise the boss to bring in more stock? :)