Evisu jeans in Singapore

aLKayeL

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://sg.streetdirectory.com/singaporemap/singaporemap.php?ismap=1&starmode=0&building=&x=29433.74918287&y=29355.00234537&star=1&iconlist=star1,29433.74918287,29355.00234537;&searchcompany=&searchunitno=&searchblock=1&searchstreetname=Club+Street&searchbuildingname=&searchpostalcode=069400&searchmasterid=3168&searchbuildingid=1&level=6?133,271

Try this link .. it's near maxwell road....

while you're there you can also check out front row, asylum and style:nordic at ann siang road.

front row carries APC and umbro by kim jones. the latter is having a 30% sale.

asylum has an interesting assortment of footwear, clothing, books and toys. they're gonna have an exhibition called 4 femmes on 10 feb.

style:nordic has nudie jeans as well as a superb collection (expensive!!!) of swedish furniture and household items.

die Kunst ist keine Wissenschaft

Quote:

while you're there you can also check out front row, asylum and style:nordic at ann siang road.

front row carries APC and umbro by kim jones. the latter is having a 30% sale.

asylum has an interesting assortment of footwear, clothing, books and toys. they're gonna have an exhibition called 4 femmes on 10 feb.

style:nordic has nudie jeans as well as a superb collection (expensive!!!) of swedish furniture and household items.

--- Original message by valhalla on Feb 9, 2006 01:17 AM

pretty pissed.. i went last sunday and it was closed, almost all shops closed.. does front row carry the new standards or cure APC? what's the price range like?

was damn shocked too haha.. i was on nudie website the other time and i checked on which country carry them and to my surprise, singapore carry them at nordic.. my friend just bought a pair of super slim kim for 329 bux.. looks fuckin awesome man.. very very tempted to get them.. they got almost all the models there man.. thin finn coming in soon according to the boss..

Hi guys,

I think Redwolves is seriously jacking up the price for Evisu jeans, I suggest y'all buy online.

Somemore the sales people (been there 3 times, served by 4 different people) didn't provide correct information! They didn't know a thing about selvedge jeans, Evisu's cuts & styles etc.

When I first started this interest in jeans 6 monjths ago, I bought a black dry 2001 with gold gull embroidery from them. They said it was very rare. I commented about the seams which didn't look like selvedge, but they said it's selvedge, only sewn in black! I was blinded & bought it.

Later, when I read up & know a little more about Evisu, I realised they have given me inaccurate information. What I had bought was a No.3. It's actually high quality wide loom denim (it really is). But what ultimately pissed me off was the price. No.3s are cheaper, but apparently, Rewolves are selling them like the regular No.2s. And more expensive for the No.2s ......

This black No.3 was listed for S$550. After giving me a 40% discount because they are having a 'sale', I paid S$396 for them. I also saw a pair of DowLuck going at S$550 after a 40% DISCOUNT!

Online, for S$330 (including shipping), I got myself a No.2 in Lot 2000! Now I am looking at a pair of No.2. DowLuck in yellow paint. Not more than S$400 (including shipping)!

Who needs the 'Sale' ? & what is Redwolves truing to do?

So, DON'T waste your time & money visiting Redwolves. The so-called Limited Editions are also ridiculously expensive.

So, if you want Evisu, go sign-up for a V-Post account & shop at the following online shops. They carry authentic Evisu. I bought the Evisu Style Book 2005 & found them listed as authorised retailers, so it's safe.

www.vpost.com.sg

www.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya (check out the Sugarcanes too!)

www.rakuten.co.jp/fukuraku (check out the Go-Coo!! t-shirts too!)

www.rakuten.co.jp/earthmarket

www.rakuten.co.jp/rogues

www.rakuten.co.jp/d-stock

www.rakuten.co.jp/super-rug

www.rakuten.co.jp/jambrics

I got my 2000 No.2 from Earthmarket. Most of these shops give free delivery within Japan, so you only pay the shipping from Japan to Singapore (which should not cost more than S$25 at V-Post. Cheaper if you buy more than 2 items).

They are also VERY efficient, so I suggest you shop from Sundays to Tuesday. V-Post Japan will match your item recieve in Tokyo on Thursday & you will pay on Friday. Then your jeans will arrive at your door-step latest by the following Thursday.

I also bought a pair of Sugarcanes & a pair of 17Oz Samurai. Looking at PRPS also ......

Hey, maybe we can concolidate orders one of these days! icon_smile_big.gif

I may pay Nordic & Front Row a visit this weekend, with some reservations .....

Just to share some personal thoughts ......

i was in singapore from december till late jan, hung my nudies out cos i was in berms most of the time, next thing i realized there was a nasty whitepatch on it turned out to be fungus of some sort, threw it in the machine, hung it out to dry, next day i found out my sister had chucked it in the dryer cos of the stink and it had shrunk to her size, pity tho it turned out NICE after the wash, oh well made up for it today with some 5ep from fred segal haha

moral of the story? humid weather plus dry denim = bad idea

front row carries both new standards and cures, they also have the rescues.

price is at european retail of €110 (SGD220) for the raw and €130 (SGD260) for the washed.

check it out.

die Kunst ist keine Wissenschaft

It's really sweet now that i know Chinatown carries nudies and APC... too bad alot of male locals don't appreciate those.... most of em dun really care about much except pricing. And slim fit is not really that IN here... everywhere i go, people are wearing losse or baggy jeans

i do appreciate all these stuff.. i love skinny jeans so much that i had influenced some of my friends to wear them and they loving it.. my friend wears his nudie ssk almost every time i meet him and he looks real awesome in them.. i'm so damn bloody tempted to get them.. well for now, i can only stick to my cheap monday tight.. no job = no money.. DAMN!! about the slim fit not being popular in here, i totally agree with you.. there're too much hype on bape, nbhd, surrender and shit in here.. almost everyone's wearing them and they wear them real baggy.. what a sore sight.. haha!! it's still all good that not many peeps know about nudie, apc etc.. at least you won't get the same peeps wearing the same shit as you..

I still remember when baggy capris were the cool thing in Spore back in 2002-2003.

But definately loose jeans are more comfortable in the humid climate, although I normally wear army cargo shorts straight from the US or Spore military when I visit there.

Getsuga Tenshou

seriously 90% of my male friends here in singapore dun give a damn about fashion, only a handful did after i kept on talking about dior... energie and stuff like that to em... it's really cool to find peeps here in singapore that are crazy as about denim as me.... and seems like alot of peeps here in this forum actually visit here on a regular basis cool...

Quote:

i do appreciate all these stuff.. i love skinny jeans so much that i had influenced some of my friends to wear them and they loving it.. my friend wears his nudie ssk almost every time i meet him and he looks real awesome in them.. i'm so damn bloody tempted to get them.. well for now, i can only stick to my cheap monday tight.. no job = no money.. DAMN!! about the slim fit not being popular in here, i totally agree with you.. there're too much hype on bape, nbhd, surrender and shit in here.. almost everyone's wearing them and they wear them real baggy.. what a sore sight.. haha!! it's still all good that not many peeps know about nudie, apc etc.. at least you won't get the same peeps wearing the same shit as you..

--- Original message by su8m3rg3d on Feb 11, 2006 01:27 PM

Ya i am going to get myself a pair of slim jim or thin fin once i get my cash grrr.........