Evisu jeans in Singapore

aLKayeL

And if you're looking for RMC jeans, wanderlust at Far East has a few pieces. Expect to pay alot though, and only 2 styles available at present. Their stuff, according to the sales assistant, is purchased by the boss when he travels overseas.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i reckon they are the ones in white with gold. :] those are nice. nike air tempo legend street also nice, the white and gold ronaldinho colour combi. well, i wear my rrds with plain white slipons or dunk sb. i took a pic, but in the process, dropped the darn digicam and nw its busted.

South East Asia is probably the only place where I can wear flip-flops and not feel like a homosexual frat boy.

But I tend to wear Jack Purcells, and retro Adidas when I was there. Chucks are really cheap (about SG 20 a pair) but my big feet makes them look like clown shoes.

---

@ Ltd. Edt. Vault, The Heeren Shops. icon_smile_big.gif

There's a few pairs of other models (& brands) which I thought are also quite nice.

Chose this one 'coz I'll be able to wear them to the office once in a while ..... But to go with jeans, honestly, cannot make it! hahahahhahaa ..... icon_smile_blackeye.gif

I imagine the Onitsuka Tigers will do just fine for my Evisus & LVCs ...... icon_smile.gif

eh ...... why do you want to alter your jeans? Fold them up, expose the selvedge, and show all the goon doo kids on the streets what good jeans are made of! icon_smile.gif

personally, I feel that when you alter a piece of work, it loses its value ......

Quote:

There's a few pairs of other models (& brands) which I thought are also quite nice.

Chose this one 'coz I'll be able to wear them to the office once in a while ..... But to go with jeans, honestly, cannot make it! hahahahhahaa ..... icon_smile_blackeye.gif

I imagine the Onitsuka Tigers will do just fine for my Evisus & LVCs ...... icon_smile.gif

--- Original message by lek on Mar 22, 2006 11:01 PM

onitsuka tigers with evisus sound wrong bro..

slim shoes with slightly baggy jeans?? unless you got a sweet pair of no1 specials which you didnt share with us. :P

btw, anyone here got any info on the fragment/fenom x levis? how much, where, and how do they fit?

punk me, bitch.

oh btw, redwolves had 60% reductions last week. i dunno if they extended it.

front row has brought in more or less the full APC jeans range.

annnnnd..... style:nordic has like thin finns, slim kims, slim jims, RRDS, etc ... more or less everything la.. selvedge shitz are in too..

check it!

punk me, bitch.

can lah, just don't buy those in the direction of the mexico 66 & tai jis loh! icon_smile_big.gif

buy those models like skate boarding shoes, fat fat ones! kekekekeke .......

no no.1 special leh, but maybe can start planning for one .... icon_smile.gif

Quote:

oh btw, redwolves had 60% reductions last week. i dunno if they extended it.

front row has brought in more or less the full APC jeans range.

annnnnd..... style:nordic has like thin finns, slim kims, slim jims, RRDS, etc ... more or less everything la.. selvedge shitz are in too..

check it!

--- Original message by backinthetrees on Mar 23, 2006 06:38 AM

redwolves? forget it.

did I tell you guys I called up about 3 weeks ago to enquire about a lot.2004 clinch-back in no.2?

guess how much they quote me?

SGD 540.00/- Nett.

SIAO !

Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by lek on Mar 22, 2006 11:01 PM

onitsuka tigers with evisus sound wrong bro..

slim shoes with slightly baggy jeans?? unless you got a sweet pair of no1 specials which you didnt share with us. :P

btw, anyone here got any info on the fragment/fenom x levis? how much, where, and how do they fit?

--- Original message by backinthetrees on Mar 23, 2006 06:36 AM

surrender/large/miklio should have the newer fenom x levis.

not digging 'em though, still prefer the gd old plain style of APC and nudie. icon_smile.gif

Edited by karmapolice on Mar 23, 2006 at 08:55 PM

Edited by karmapolice on Mar 23, 2006 at 08:55 PM

For APC, I don't think there'll be any difference to current situations since APCs are SOOOO understated you can't spot one in front of you anywayz! hahahaahaaa .... icon_smile_big.gif

As for nudies, then the stylo ones like the few of us will not be so special anymore !!!! icon_smile.gif Worse, we may be mistaken for some rich spoilt brats, old bengs or just some like-to-show-off-fuckers ......

bad thing, my vote, generally ....... icon_smile_sad.gif

Edited by lek on Mar 23, 2006 at 07:57 PM

hmm i have the same sentiments too.. sigh~~ these brands will gradually lose their exclusivity due to the fact that they can be easily purchased from local boutiques.. can't really imagine all those hype beasts wearing bathing ape or nbhd top with nudie jeans.. they pretty much sux.. will make us look like some hype beast.. haha..

nah, theres no good thing or bad thing. its never bout the jeans yea? its how we carry it off overall, top bottom soles, and most importantly, our character. if nt we'll end up like those hypebeasts, wearing a half-a-$1000 pair of kicks or having some other label frm head to toe and think they tht they're different and rule the world. but anyway, the ppl who knw bout the labels will be the ppl surfing here, aint it?

Valid points too.

However, I assume we singaporeans are not very well read & well travelled (me included, sometimes).

So if the general public spots us with the hype beasts, chances are they'll assume we are one of them. Or worse, we're wearing a fake Levi's (if they see us wearing a single stitch or a painted arcuate 1937/1944 LVC) !!!! For Evisus, for example, their mindsets are how expensive are these jeans (labels), not how good they are, the value, history, amount of work that goes to make it ......

Appreciation for quality is scarse in SG ..... just my personal opinion, sorry .......

Quote:

evanism, no. Mine's black : icon_smile.gif

NikeMercurialStreet05a.jpg

NikeMercurialStreet06a.jpg

NikeMercurialStreet03a.jpg

NikeMercurialStreet02a.jpg

Edited by lek on Mar 22, 2006 at 09:03 PM

--- Original message by lek on Mar 22, 2006 09:01 PM

I know this is late, but those are great!!!!

I love a split sole, they are soooo much more comforable in a sneaker.

You have good taste, and comphy feet, you must be very happy :)

Don't you hate in when you're in a line and there's that guy like right behind you and you can feel him almost touching you, hovering near you, in your personal space and all you want to do is turn around and scream, "move three feet back before I beat you," but you don't? They'd put you in a strait jacket if you did, and it is soooo hard to find a pair of shoes that match those.

Quote: I can foresee that many of our local boys will be wearing APC and nudie around the town soon.. is it a good or bad thing?

No. the average trendy wannabe is still stuck on D&G, Prada, Abercrombie and other american/italian garbage. Hyped street wear can also be included.

Besides, living in North America/Japan for 13 years has given me an excuse to dress differently. I don't think anyone in Spore has a similar style to mine.icon_smile_big.gif

---