Evisu jeans in Singapore

aLKayeL

guys i need advice..

I wore my apc ns dry to club today and i sweat my balls off over there.. now my jeans kinda stink of sweat and cigarettes smoke.. i can't wash it yet as it's only a month old.. any idea on how i can get rid of or at least reduce the stink? and fuckin singapore weather is real bad for the past few days.. extremely hot and humid..

another sad thing..went to tour around geylang after clubbing and there's this pros who actually whispered to another pros saying that i look like a ghost coz of my skinny body frame together with the tight tee and jeans.. i feel like fuckin her on the spot man.. bitch!!

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

urban's review on denim in today's straits times is *ugh*.

lack of information. MIS-information. basically, spewing crap.

you know raw denim's gonna be the next big thing to hit singapore.

damn, is singapore slow or what. even kids from niketalk was hopping onto the shrink-to-fit bandwagon months ago..

i really wonder. if a fucking "fashion" supplement is misinformed about stuff going on in the fashion industry, i can only SMH as i imagine how far behind the people must be.

reminds me of that time when juice reported the nike sb x tiffany collab. good grief. which leads to think about how many people in the fucking diamond queue knew what the fuck diamond supply co made. street scene without the knowledge.

DIS-FUCKING-GRACEFUL.

punk me, bitch.

yea that's good to hear that the info on urban are way outdated..

more information leaked out = more people knowing the brand and wearing the same shit

i would rather some stuff remain exclusive..

call me selfish but i seriously don't like people wearing the same shit as me..

utimately, the Singaporean peeps are still going gaga over fanciful washed jeans.. (the more fake whiskers and lines, the better, hah)

well let them be..

Quote: another sad thing..went to tour around geylang after clubbing and there's this pros who actually whispered to another pros saying that i look like a ghost coz of my skinny body frame together with the tight tee and jeans.. i feel like fuckin her on the spot man.. bitch!!

Man you got no hope if you can't lure them bitches with your new standards.

I actually get more action from the local girls with my raw, tight jeans than the boys in super distressed jeans, heh.

Quote:
Quote: another sad thing..went to tour around geylang after clubbing and there's this pros who actually whispered to another pros saying that i look like a ghost coz of my skinny body frame together with the tight tee and jeans.. i feel like fuckin her on the spot man.. bitch!!

I actually get more action from the local girls with my raw, tight jeans than the boys in super distressed jeans, heh.

--- Original message by DJ_Flame on Apr 30, 2006 05:43 PM

fuck all those mainland girls!! they have got no taste!! they need meaty guys to satisfy their sexual desire!!

Hahaha. I think fat dudes are supposed to have money since they're well-fed.

And although I share a big preference for one-wash or raw jeans, I do like the occasional distressed jeans to bum around, especially if I'm lounging in slip-ons and a vintage tee, or at the beach.

Of course the distressing has to be authentic too.

Quote:

yea that's good to hear that the info on urban are way outdated..

more information leaked out = more people knowing the brand and wearing the same shit

i would rather some stuff remain exclusive..

call me selfish but i seriously don't like people wearing the same shit as me..

utimately, the Singaporean peeps are still going gaga over fanciful washed jeans.. (the more fake whiskers and lines, the better, hah)

well let them be..

--- Original message by su8m3rg3d on Apr 30, 2006 12:16 PM

good stuff are to be share. good food everyone taste.

if no1 knows the brands u wear, who will think u r different, have exclusive stuff on yr body

in the end juz a tee n jeans on yr body, nothing more than Singaporean peeps u mention.

i support the brand, spread the news. if they r keen, they will find out more

how old r u btw?

i see alot of people whose not in this forum have good stuff too. know abt brands too

mayb you got stuff people hardly can get hold of, so that makes you special

cheersicon_smile.gif

Edited by yamaha on May 1, 2006 at 05:19 AM

hi yamaha, i'm coming 23 this year.. i do agree that good stuff are meant to be shared. i mean it's perfectly fine for people to know about the brands la but not in a sense that too many people knew about it and then u will start noticing peeps, especially the hypebeasts wearin the same shit as you around town. that will be really disastrous.. man it's like wearing uniform, you see..

Quote:

--- Original message by DJ_Flame on Apr 30, 2006 05:43 PM

hahahahahhaha..

DJ. you the man yo.

did i say Urban was outdated? well, everything in singapore is dated, to a certain extent.

but i my main point was that they were mis-informed.

hey DJ, when you coming back to singapore? buzz me.

and ive got a pair of g stars which is soooooooo worn down (close to white) which i absolutely LOVE. its so comfy. and when i just wanna chill. those come out..

punk me, bitch.

Edited by backinthetrees on May 1, 2006 at 09:58 AM

Hi all,

A.P.C. New Standards in unwash indigo, in Singapore, has been given a S$20 raise to S$240 w.e.f. 1st May 2006.

Heard that someone was not happy, because the prices here were lower than 'somewhere else' in Asia, even though the same ratail prices as Paris.

So we suffer.

Then again, did someone mentioned earlier that good things must be share? Well, I can't help but feel that the 'The price of APC NS in SG was fantastic' gospel has spread too far & wide that it has hurt some very greedy people .......

Keep the good stuffs for only those in the know, I'd say .......

1p of my thought ....

:)

Quote:

Hi all,

A.P.C. New Standards in unwash indigo, in Singapore, has been given a S$20 raise to S$240 w.e.f. 1st May 2006.

Heard that someone was not happy, because the prices here were lower than 'somewhere else' in Asia, even though the same ratail prices as Paris.

So we suffer.

Then again, did someone mentioned earlier that good things must be share? Well, I can't help but feel that the 'The price of APC NS in SG was fantastic' gospel has spread too far & wide that it has hurt some very greedy people .......

Keep the good stuffs for only those in the know, I'd say .......

1p of my thought ....

:)

--- Original message by lek on May 2, 2006 05:45 AM

FUCK HELL YEA!! LEK!!

You have to be kidding me. How is it possible that APC is getting too prevalent in singapore? Even if they were you really can't tell at a glance that it's APC.

At the same time i'm just happy i got my pair at 220.

Quote:

You have to be kidding me. How is it possible that APC is getting too prevalent in singapore? Even if they were you really can't tell at a glance that it's APC.

--- Original message by tweedlesinpink on May 2, 2006 07:24 AM

okie la 20 dollars more only.. if you want it, just buy it man!! it will make you look fucking cool!! who cares about that 20 bucks? right??

Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by tweedlesinpink on May 2, 2006 07:24 AM

okie la 20 dollars more only.. if you want it, just buy it man!! it will make you look fucking cool!! who cares about that 20 bucks? right??

--- Original message by su8m3rg3d on May 2, 2006 08:04 AM

i don't think i look THAT cool.

in fact. i dont think i look cool at all.

if i did, chicks would suck me off wherever i went.

oh well.

punk me, bitch.

Backintrees, I would be coming back next year, not confirmed yet.

$240 converted is $150, which is what you pay in US after tax. But you can't shoulder the blame on the sheep when APC themselves raised the price up.

As for coolness, I haven't met a girl my age of any race who wasn't interested in getting to know me better. Why? Its the semen on my jeans I tell you! icon_smile_big.gif

- B

Guys where exactly is front row located??

Labor day .. after having some nice curry fishhead at the hawker center in chinatown.. i went on to scout for nordic style and front row with my friends. I did saw nordic style shop but it was closed...... and i couldn't find front row.......

if i am at nordic style front door. facing the dorr which direction should i go and where? Thanks in advance. my friend wanna a pair of good skinny jeans and he's bugging me to bring him there.............

o one more thing to add.... Stussy carries a very nice pair of black skinny jeans.... The wash is very natural.. nice fading.... i have not tried it on yet. I noticed topshop have a couple of skinny jeans too...... icon_smile_big.gif

Noddy, front row is to your left, all the way to the end of the block if you're facing the Style:nordic doors like you said. look for whitewashed walls. Looks like an updated shophouse, and has a cafe downstairs with Dean Deluca tea and some cakes.

Also are you sure you're supposed to be selling here, smallkuku?

Edited by tweedlesinpink on May 13, 2006 at 09:54 AM