I Fucking Hate "drake". Shame On You Canada for this Peice of shit.

Sayword

From Degrassi

degrassi-drake.jpg

To Serious Rapper Rappin about Bitches and Weed? And Murking Cats(@ least lyrically...SO FAR)

KenandDrake.jpg?t=1245600154

This guy

degrassi-jimmy.jpg

Who is backed by An equally shitty MC

T4oL9c0wZk1jrbfzLbUDb9Oro1_400.jpg

And Cosigned by A mega rapper who tries to remain relevent

jay-z1.jpg

along with Shitty Radio keep forcing this

20090620-drake.jpg

Down our throats.

WHY AM I SUPPOSED TO TAKE THIS POSER FOR SERIOUS? FUCK YOU CANADA. FUCK YOU MAINSTREAM MUSIC. Miss you Dagrassi.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Compared to whats on the radio..."Ms Berry", "Swag Surfin", Any Dipshiet (post cam); Yea this is definitely better. But shit is still shit whether it's runny or solid. Dude is a poser; my main complaint. He has alot to prove, cause he's been handed everything.

lol Canadian rappers have it made. Compared to how bad alot of other MCs are he automatically rose to the top of a shit-pile. That being said though i can't hate on his shit so much, seems like you're hating more on his image than his talent. Although his talent is overblown his shit is pretty listenable

radio stations and tv is forced to play him because as u can figure out theres not that many choices in cdn hip-hop

it really blows my mind what some of you look for in rap/hiphop. motherfuckkers i say this time and time again no one cares about you spitin knowledge, your complicated lyrics, airing out your story in your song, or your overcivilized bullshit. geta fucking clue, that shit isnt entertaining.

fuck yall

before or after secret house against the world? stepped outside the box with that one (thinking of rough house blues and all that country shit)

i think his production is still on point... but secret house against the world was just tolerable for me; but not interesting enough for me to want to check out anything he did afterwards. i liked talkin honkey blues though... hate the lead single.

fg0d I'm with you for the most part and we've talked about this before...but I don't agree 100%. I think both gucci mane and some complicated lyrics du can both exist and be good.

It's just that since hip-hop isn't really divided by genre names or whatever that everyone is compared to eachother when it's completely different music.

Informer, you no say daddy me snow me I'll go blame,

A licky boom boom down.

Detective mon said daddy me snow me stab someone down the lane,

A licky boom boom down.

Informer, you no say daddy me snow me I'll go blame,

A licky boom boom down.

Detective mon said daddy me snow me stab someone down the lane,

A licky boom boom down.

it really blows my mind what some of you look for in rap/hiphop. motherfuckkers i say this time and time again no one cares about you spitin knowledge, your complicated lyrics, airing out your story in your song, or your overcivilized bullshit. geta fucking clue, that shit isnt entertaining.

fuck yall

wrong wrong, all WRONG. I don't know what your referencing but I hope you are talking about Def Jux style, boring ass atmosphere and slug shit. I agree I don't listen to boring ass nerds raps, it's all about BEATS FOR ME.

Plus there Are hardcore if Not more so than the mainstream cornballs that people who don't know any better have the misfortune of hearing.

Guilty Simpson

Finale

Anybody On an Alchemist beat, Madlib beat, Dilla-all of detroit.

Mos Def's new album, besides jay stay paid is one of the best albums of the year. Good music is out there, and it certainly aint nerdy.

haha yeah ugh I mean i think it's kinda good that it isnt divided but at the same time dudes who only like pussy raps are mad at the nerd raps for existing and vice versa. nigga just listen to your music

wrong wrong, all WRONG. I don't know what your referencing but I hope you are talking about Def Jux style, boring ass atmosphere and slug shit. I agree I don't listen to boring ass nerds raps, it's all about BEATS FOR ME.

i dunno, i only listen to atmosphere for their beats.