I Fucking Hate "drake". Shame On You Canada for this Peice of shit.

Sayword

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know icandunkonu knows this (he posted it somewhere i think):

x7JrvjMD3xE

hell yeah , i play that song dumb loud in the car, quite often. As for rass kass, never really been a fan but this song was dope as hell

5RIwTSAzaSs

wrong wrong, all WRONG. I don't know what your referencing but I hope you are talking about Def Jux style, boring ass atmosphere and slug shit. I agree I don't listen to boring ass nerds raps, it's all about BEATS FOR ME.

Plus there Are hardcore if Not more so than the mainstream cornballs that people who don't know any better have the misfortune of hearing.

Guilty Simpson

Finale

Anybody On an Alchemist beat, Madlib beat, Dilla-all of detroit.

Mos Def's new album, besides jay stay paid is one of the best albums of the year. Good music is out there, and it certainly aint nerdy.

now i dont know what u on about and i dont know if you do either, but what i know is this:

common, immortal technique, mos def, mf doom, handsome boy modelling school. while these people are completely different in their style, they can also be categorized in the same way too. i mean, i know i dont, along with many many others, find any of those people entertaining. what they do isnt what most people look for in hiphop/rap. people try to press this need for intellegence or some type of edgy new style in an old realm when really you just need to stop fighting liking something.

I don't care about intelligence in rap. I care about quality in rap, and any of the artist in the "Bad Hip-Hop" thread is what I talk about being shitty, and being Ironic or not that thread is appropriately named. I've been listening to rap ever since I was ajungan, and 90% of it was good up until the cash money era, and that was far cries better than the "rap" on the radio/tv these days. HELL I VAN REMEMBER WHEN I USED TO LISTEN/WATCH RAP ON THOSE MEDIUMS. Rap didn't used to be, from what I infer, the entertaining music you suggest.

no no no. im not a newjack. i just dont get what all the hate is about the cash money thing. people always trying to look for some type of substance in music. like money said, most people are not looking for substance in popular hiphop and rap (drake, weezy, whatever.) why? because its not entertaining to hear about your struggle or your bullshit anymore. this is why i cant even show respect for tupac or biggie. that shit is just not cool anymore. i got respect for classics in other genres, but you guys are just fighting the new shit, just like im fighting the old shit. move on. i didnt say i hate old school shit, because i do like some. but it's old, it's not fun for that long. maybe it was more enjoyable when a hit would actually play for a few months.

no no no. im not a newjack. i just dont get what all the hate is about the cash money thing. people always trying to look for some type of substance in music. like money said, most people are not looking for substance in popular hiphop and rap (drake, weezy, whatever.) why? because its not entertaining to hear about your struggle or your bullshit anymore. this is why i cant even show respect for tupac or biggie. that shit is just not cool anymore. i got respect for classics in other genres, but you guys are just fighting the new shit, just like im fighting the old shit. move on. i didnt say i hate old school shit, because i do like some. but it's old, it's not fun for that long. maybe it was more enjoyable when a hit would actually play for a few months.

this is the dumbest shit i've ever heard, rappers like ghostface, black thought, and plenty of others who were around and releveant in the "old school" and today rap with substance and produce hits that can be played on the radio without compromising this integrity you claim is no longer necessary.

That's the biggest problem some of you neophytes have today, its not the quality of music that declined, it's that the window and channels in which hip hop is available have expanded while the net that rejected the garbage hasn't expanded nearly as quickly