midnight snacks with scott.m and sufu friends!

FIF step, season burger patties and do in the fry pan. I used regular black pepper and some Fleur de Sel.

if8kme.jpg

Sixth step, assemble, and eat. On the buns I spread some more Sriracha, added some iceberg lettuce, placed the patties on that (smelled really good), added a handful of onion herb slaw, and then placed the top bun on. Ready to eat, and consumed mine with a huge margarita on the rocks.

24omtes.jpg

dismalfuture wins at life

I'm still carrying the torch while you all sleep on this thread.

Had some chili earlier, typical bad boy shit, you know. Pretty standard, used 3 kinds of dried beans (not sure what they were, but they resembled kidney, pinto, and some other kind of light colored bean, the labels were all in japaneez)

Secret ingredient was Chipotle Chlies en Adobo, used the whole can, plus dried chile powder and cumin, and garlic and oregano. Typical bad boy shit.

Assorted bell peppers, some canned jalapenos, it was a pantry raid concept.

Added some lime-juice covered avocado, grated some Gryuere, and threw hella cilantro on top, had some fresh chips on the side.

Typical bad boy shit.

15pq1qs.jpg

Cleaned out a bunch of stuff from the fridge

3711169763_ef3b1f5da6_o.jpg

Bell peppers stuffed with rice and misc. veggies, sauce is a reduction of chinese vinegar with sesame oil and ginger.

IMG_0115.jpg

prepacked fresh Tokyo Style Shoyu Ramen with hanegi, tatsoi

I made the cha shu by curing a pork shoulder in japanese sea salt for 3 days then braised it a really light mixture of soy, pepper corns, garlic cloves, mirin, brown sugar, cinnamon, fish sauce, ginger, and lots of filtered water.

wish i would of been home for the last beef battle... just got done eating these amazing tacos

steak

93410761.jpg

salsa supplies

tomato, cilantro, and habenero

84390370.jpg

25823554.jpg

74794356.jpg

also made tomatillo salsa for my first time

67191574.jpg

turned out great .. not too watery like most people like

83466681.jpg

tried something new .. bite sized

33264816.jpg

ate so many of these

z91z.jpg

67420888.jpg

also made a full sized one for good measures

z93e.jpg

sorry for so many pictures! more to come later tonight.. im thinking rice and beans with the remaining steak