midnight snacks with scott.m and sufu friends!

when i was younger no one liked the foods i like, beef and broccoli, ma po tofu, beef teriyaki, veggie tempura.. so when i order that shit i'd have to eat it all myself or if my mom cooks it for me she'll be like "just take the rest, no one else is going to eat it!!!!!"

i guess i grew up with a healthy appeitite and my body is accustomed to eating stuff like that.

i have never ever eaten spam, the name alone puts me off.

this thread kicks soepoms what are you eating thread right out the box. i am full of rage, envy and hunger.

kudos to all.

spams a guilty pleasure. its shitty for your body but tastes so good.

growing up it was easy to make like ramen so when no one was home i'd make it for myself with rice and eggs.

just slice em' up and flip every now and then on the frying pan. even a klutz like me can't fuck that up.

The dragonfruit/cherry/lime/ice cream plate cost about $30 in ingredients. Don't ask me how much that burrito cost to make. :o Had to bring food and steez to the victims so cost wasn't a concern though.

im gona quote dis..... in my sig:confused::eek:

The dragonfruit/cherry/lime/ice cream plate cost about $30 in ingredients. Don't ask me how much that burrito cost to make. :o Had to bring food and steez to the victims so cost wasn't a concern though.

This makes me sad, man.

I'll take some pictures at the farmer's market tomorrow and you will want to kill me or something.

Though I doubt I'll find any dragon fruit.

samurai guinea pig is something I thought no one else would catch there. My gochujang technique is probably unrivaled on this board.

Truth be told that dragonfruit didnt taste like anything, perhaps like a very tasteless pear with little seeds. Big waste of $25. Supposedly Okinawan dragonfruits do taste good though.

What I really want, is some passionfruit. I'd put passionfruit on everything.

I make spaghetti bolognese I put a bottle of this in

i make a sweet barbecue sauce from it mmmmm.

my mom is making crispy dinuguan right now. we had it in the philippines at some place called Kanin Klub lol. the pieces of pork are like.. lechon kawali or like cut up and deep fried in batter in the swamp sauce. it looks like swamp but it's pig blood.

past few nights ...

drunk

58688480.jpg

really drunk

92347911.jpg

room mate made this. terriyaki glazed and caramelized spam sushi.

70911766.jpg

and its not midnight yet but im cooking tacos tonight and i have just started cooking the tenderloins

the beef was coated with achiota paste, cummin, chili powder, salt, pepper, garlic, etc and then pan seared to lock in the crust and flavor

now it will be sitting and cooking this this crock pot with a chipotle/onion puree blend, 4 Serrano peppers, and some beef broth for around 4/5 hours.

76005216.jpg

will post more pictures as it gets further cooked.

just made the tomatillo sauce for my tacos while the meat is cooking

28339967.jpg

53099132.jpg

made some chips to eat with it while i wait

70507608.jpg

also made a baked potato to sample the meat with

mashed up the potato with colby jack cheese and alot of butter

13905849.jpg

added some A1 sauce and some shreds of the meat to try it out

86538770.jpg

the smells are just amazing

36054087.jpg

shredded it up and added some more herbs.. gonna give it like 45 mins

l91.jpg

Made a Greek salad for my nigga Scott Mirtsopolous, the nicest guy on the internetz ®

2qmq134.jpg

2d99z6x.jpg

get the mother fuck out of here........

HAHAHAHHAHHAHA DUDE, NO FUCKING WAY, AMAZING.

Photo2-14.jpg

Photo4-7.jpg

i have gotten addicted to hummus and falafel so this is my most recent combo, sugar cookies x hummus x pita.