Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

my life's about leading my team, whatever that means.

OG djrajio i texted female human to tell her i felt something in 09 or 10 (who remembers?) no real motive except i felt like it. i don't want to date her. please advise. sawnoffchef dated her before i ever knew her.

this is not the blogger chick, is it?

• 2 weeks later...

Have you already asked her out and she told you she has a bf?

Dunno if you wanna mess with a women that has a bf and still cheating around.

She'll likely do it to you.

But then again despite what society tells you women cheat as much as men.

Have you already asked her out and she told you she has a bf?

Dunno if you wanna mess with a women that has a bf and still cheating around.

She'll likely do it to you.

But then again despite what society tells you women cheat as much as men.

i went out with her once right after i met her and as i leaned in to kiss her she told me.

i've seen her since then but nothing romantic ever. she rode my motorcycle once and loved it. but never anything more than holding my hand or hugging.

boyfriend is far away, i wouldn't blame her for cheating.

Edited by wEstSidE

tried to ask out this 5 foot 11 jbz but got shot down cuz i have no game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

When? Where?

She speaks English?

Did you speak Japanese?

Don't give up Mrip!!! 

she was an SA, spoke english. i have sloppy game. was very nice in shooting me down tho

was this in SF? was this at harputs?

did you tell her you've been to japan and are friends with kyari pamyu pamyu?

she was an SA, spoke english. i have sloppy game. was very nice in shooting me down tho

Real question is was she JAL or ANA?

Did you get her name?

I have a pretty good bench of acquaintances at both so might be able help you out!

Edited by djrajio

Real question is was she JAL or ANA?

Did you get her name?

I have a pretty good bench of acquaintances at both so might be able help you out!

SA, not CA. LOL. 

pls  teach me sloppy game.  gimme deets

Edited by SSchadenfreude

was this in SF? was this at harputs?

did you tell her you've been to japan and are friends with kyari pamyu pamyu?

no and no

pls  teach me sloppy game.  gimme deets

i dont know how to talk to women. pls teach me how to nanpa

Edited by mrip

no and no

yo u could almost use that as your game doe. fake being all shy and shit like "i've never kissed a girl. i never drank a beer until i met OG djrajio. i tried to practice kissing with OG wEstSidE but his stubble hurts." ham it up.

at least that'll make her laugh

no and no

Only way to learn is to practice and fail a lot.

Think of it like playing poker or trading stocks.

mrip are you for real on that level with kyari?

that'd put you on that other level.

no lol herp just trollin

what did you say to her though?

just chatted and asked if she wanted to get dinner after she got off work. i was wearing facetasm and creepers so she might have been turned off.

yo u could almost use that as your game doe. fake being all shy and shit like "i've never kissed a girl. i never drank a beer until i met OG djrajio. i tried to practice kissing with OG wEstSidE but his stubble hurts." ham it up.

at least that'll make her laugh

I used to do that. I think it only works if you are like 22-24 and talking to somewhat experienced women. gotta do it in a playful manner though. 

once i got past 25 and had a little bit of charai-vibe, the method failed completely. 

the crisis i have is: the charai pickup lines that i have learned from my OG JP boy and the ex-Lehman bros don't really work in the US of A. the lines i have used involves complimenting girls on their looks and etc. have verified with my WBZ friends. i need to develop some sort of not-so-charai techniques.

Edited by herpsky

I used to do that. I think it only works if you are like 22-24 and talking to somewhat experienced women. gotta do it in a playful manner though. 

once i got past 25 and had a little bit of charai-vibe, the method failed completely. 

the crisis i have is: the charai pickup lines that i have learned from my OG JP boy and the ex-Lehman bros don't really work in the US of A. the lines i have used involves complimenting girls on their looks and etc. have verified with my WBZ friends. i need to develop some sort of not-so-charai techniques.

charai-ness matches u tho...i think girls think that shit/ur funny OR you could just maybe dress more like an adult and get that badboy image going. for rajio, majime nice guy works...sensitive foreigner who treats his women good. most girls like that, but i am don't possess this ability.

me, i just do what comes natural. or easiest cause i'm so lazy.  pretty much a dick and boss bzs around.  

just chatted and asked if she wanted to get dinner after she got off work. i was wearing facetasm and creepers so she might have been turned off.

what did you chat about?  if she dun kno about anime, jpop, or fashion shit, safest is 2 prob talk about food or shitty hollywood movies.

what did you chat about?  if she dun kno about anime, jpop, or fashion shit, safest is 2 prob talk about food or shitty hollywood movies.

talked about fashion