Do Not Deal With User Montreal

Guest Montreal

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stop bitchin you sound like a fucking homo stop it take it as it is... be a guy own up to your distressed imperials cut em to shorts if you think thats guido

Whaddup my neg repped brother? It's nice to see someone gets neg repped on sufu for being so serious. You're making such a fool out of yourself. Many of us has done business with him without any problems. You call us morons en dumbasses, that's just unreasonable man. Why have you started this thread anyway, if you don't respect other's opinions. I don't know btbam, so I can only judge this situation and it's clearly not his fault. If you don't respect my opinion, just neg rep my ass. Pink is my favorite color.

Yes, I will piss about the fact that I paid for a pair of new jeans that were delivered to me unwearable. This has nothing to do with a recession or not. I've already written this off as a loss, which is why I've decided to make this post. It's a simple matter of accountability. Why were the jeans so shoddily packaged? Why were they marked at $60? These are both things that btbam has to be accountable for, and thus far he has been anything but. I've even been given the whole sob story "I sold these at cost and will be paying out of pocket blah blah blah" as if I'm supposed to sympathize. I don't care if this guy is the Robin Hood of retail, the way he is handling this specific transaction is anything but enviable. Like I said, I doubt other established retailers would deal with this as such, but alas I am conveniently located on the other side of the country and this guy is a relative nobody in the retail world so why should he care...

You do realize that you're gonna pay customs on gift if the value is over $50 so declaring them as a gift is pointless. I assume you're pretty glad never to pay customs because people declare it down and have saved a lot of money because of this over the years. When you ask people to lie (declare as gift) it's natural that they'd also assume you want the lower value, I know I'd do it. Next time explicitly ask people to follow the law, both with declare value and "status" as an item sold to you and ask for insurance, you'll have a net loss in no time from the 14% cutstoms + other fees but that way you're going to be able to ask for your money back if something goes wrong.

There is nothing particularly special in you and BTBam calling the post office of different services and getting conflicting answers and having the responsibility assigned differently; it's called bureaucracy. The best you can do is coordinate your efforts with him to attain a result, keeping in mind that you won't get more than $60.

Now be honest: would you like senders to declare full value for your stuff in the future?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

montreal:

you are a fucking idiot. If the parcel was damaged during shipping, it is NOT THE SHIPPERS FAULT. you even got a notice indicating that.

You must file a report. It looks like the pants were valued at $65 TO SAVE YOU $$$ on CUSTOM FEES, most likely at your request. Unfortunately this means you can only be insured for the declared value of the jean. The seller must pay YOU out of pocket for some shit that was out of his control

Now you drag this out into other places simply because you are too inept to piece some shit together. You ruin peoples good names as long as you get what you need in the end.

Guest Montreal
montreal:

you are a fucking idiot. If the parcel was damaged during shipping, it is NOT THE SHIPPERS FAULT. you even got a notice indicating that.

You must file a report. It looks like the pants were valued at $65 TO SAVE YOU $$$ on CUSTOM FEES, most likely at your request. Unfortunately this means you can only be insured for the declared value of the jean. The seller must pay YOU out of pocket for some shit that was out of his control

Now you drag this out into other places simply because you are too inept to piece some shit together. You ruin peoples good names as long as you get what you need in the end.

I love how you call me a fucking idiot, then proceed to type the most idiotic shit in the world.

Firstly, who ships jeans in a PLASTIC bag? If this isn't a sign of incompetence, I don't know what it. If the seller had cared to wrap the jeans or shipped them in a box, this would have never happened. The seller’s stupidity is what caused this whole ordeal. When I placed the order for my jeans, I was entering into a binding contract whereby I was expecting a pair of BRAND NEW jeans in exchange for $195AUD. The seller got the $195AUD, and I got a pair of jeans that are worthless. I can’t even sell them for $50 to recoup part of my cost. This is all fact.

Also, I never once asked the seller to mark the value of the jeans as less than what they actually are worth. This was an initiative that the seller undertook 100% at his own discretion. Why should I be penalized for this? I never asked him to do that. Perhaps he was doing me a favour, but he certainly wasn’t doing me any favours when he shipped the item in a PLASTIC bag. End of story.

To argue that this isn’t the sellers fault makes you look like a total idiot, and you are doing a fine job of doing just that if I do say so myself.

Bottom line is btbam is refusing to give me my case ID and he is still withholding the $90 that he still has to pay me out of pocket. There is no justification for this behaviour. I am completely appalled that someone who runs a retail store would treat their customer like this.

most jeans are sent in envelopes provided by the post office.

it wasnt the sellers fault they were damaged during shipping as he didnt do shit. You must file a damage report so that he can get his $65 back.

As for the difference, i guess this should be a lesson learned to everybody who sends packages undervalued in order to save the buyer on fees. BUYER BEWARE

Good luck trying to get your money back. I still think you're an idiot ;)

Guest Montreal

I've ordered a number of jeans from Cultizm and other websites. They were never shipped in a plastic sleeve. Half of them were shipped in a box, and the other half were shipped in a box within a sleeve. Never JUST in a sleeve. Ask stores like Selfedge etc how they ship their jeans out and none of them will ever say they ship JUST the jeans inside a plastic sleeve. The only ones that do this are those who are incompetent, like btbam.

And for the final time, btbam is refusing to give me the case ID so I can call Canada Post and get the damage report sent to my address. He has made no effort to resolve this isse what-so-ever, and that makes him and Never End Gallery both criminals.

Guest Montreal

And I'm not crying over $60. I paid $195 for these jeans. And I don't care if I paid $10, the fact remains that the seller is liable to issue me a full refund and he is making no effort to do so what-so-ever.

Guest Montreal
but you didn't fucking buy form never end you bought from btbam, just because he works there has nothing to do with the store itself, he sold it individually, not under the stores name to you. you're a more and slander artist.

O'rly?

2vmhu9u.jpg

This implicates both btbam AND Never End Gallery.

Guest Montreal
your jeans aren't worthless. just get them patched and shut the fuck up

Why would I spend more money to get them patched?

When I bought these, I entered a binding agreement whereby I give the seller $195 in exchange for a BRAND NEW pair of jeans. Only one side of this agreement materialized and this constitutes fraud/fraudulent activity.