Stronghold World Tour

Medine

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here is the deal right now. I've been super busy lately but I've still been rocking the stripes and akuma no uta's girlfriend got about 1,000 pictures of us over the weekend. I've got the pictures in raw jpegs but I need to resize and upload them all to the photobucket account and post, it could take a few days.

BTW, thanks Ian for showing us a great time, we both had a blast in Charleston!

I called Ian yesterday to tell him that we plugged in the camera to my PC and none of the pictures we transferred were on it. Fortunately his girlfriend still has them backed up and we are going to see what we can do to get them online. I'll keep you posted.

Just to keep track, this is where we are..

June- Medine

July- mpcec

August- API (failed month)

September- xchen

October- JacoBlue

November- Demonito

December- Callejeros

January-Zissou

Feburary- Jimmyc

March- raworkshop

April- Photo

May- Klue

June- NoName

July- akuma no uta

btw, can i get a roll call from everyone thats left, just to make sure your still in on this

many apologies for the delays, make sure to +rep xchen if you dig the pictures, theres gonna be a shit ton of them...

(also, i dont know how to resize pictures or anything like that soooo they are big)

DSC_0312.jpg

us and the ladies

DSC_0306.jpg

xchen and his lady by a cannon

DSC_0303.jpg

xchen and his lady ON said cannon

DSC_0305.jpg

this is an area called the batter, its where charleston's peninsula meets at two rivers, very pretty area with HUGE houses everywhere

DSC_0307.jpg

example of one of said houses

sorry these pictures are all over the place, im just uploading cool ones as i pick them out

DSC_0096.jpg

at my favorite bar, kaminskys. serve fresh made delicious desserts and liquor. i got fucking wasted, as did xchen, but hes a a light weight bitch (just kidding)

DSC_0099.jpg

delicious as fuck

DSC_0101.jpg

cant smoke inside, fucking stupid, and jesus christ im getting fat fml

DSC_0103.jpg

drunk as fuck in a lil cricket

DSC_0107.jpg

12 captain and cokes and two white russians have me drunk enough to loudly compare boots in public...

Xchen&akumonoata,best shit ever!yuore right about the Vespa, i ride thr same modell but its a fucking scooter,not a moped!!

xchen,congrats on your girlfriend,from the pics it looks like shes a real cutie,very natural( hope i did find the right worlds,being german)looking!

trying to rep now,hope it works