denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

^nice, I see my denim book there haha

DO YOU ALSO LIKE REGGAE-DANCEHALL, MAYBE?

well,i have a soft spot for it...

b_F,the knees are getting fades first on all of my jeans,having kids helps a lot.but these are extreme,i worked a lot on my knees in Stuttgart,my overalls needs some patching soon,the right one is nearly through.

i just searched back to see your pics again.my pair came undone at the same spot aswell,but it was right at the beginning so i repaired it immediality,no big deal.i have the suspense that the sewingmachines werent properly adjusted.to me it looks like there is a problem with the lower thread (Unterfaden),as the thread is coming undone for no apparent reason.i did also a small repair on the fly where is no tension/abrasion at all.

not sure if Denime ore take5 will take responsebility for this.first we need to know how many pairs are affected.my pair is allright apart from the small repairs i mentioned before,if its not going any further its ok for me.

Atzecs pair is out of order,the pics are enough evidence for a major failure,t5 or denime should replace it without any question incl. shipping.

gardenerfan,if you read this-what is t5 doing about this?

inactivity isnt good advertising but caring for customers is.

well, i don´t want to bring it up again, we talked about it too many times before.

i won´t get another pair (and at that point, i wouldn´t want to give my jeans away anyways) and sending them to hk to get them repaired (for free) and pay for shipping both ways isn´t really an option for me.