smh ONLY FILIPINOS.

Gouf

how many half born chicks have you eatin in your lifetime?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. how many half born chicks have you eatin in your lifetime?

Smh. These niggas would try boning an angel

MANILA, Philippines — Fishermen in the Philippines accidentally caught and later ate a megamouth shark, one of the rarest fishes in the world with only 40 others recorded to have been encountered, the World Wildlife Fund said Tuesday. The 1,100-pound, 13-foot megamouth died while struggling in the fishermen's net on March 30 off Burias island in the central Philippines. It was taken to nearby Donsol in Sorsogon province, where it was butchered and eaten, said Gregg Yan, spokesman for WWF-Philippines.

Yan said a WWF Donsol Project Manager Elson Aca took pictures of the megamouth and tried to dissuade the fishermen from eating it. Shark meat is the main ingredient in a local delicacy.

The first megamouth was discovered in Hawaii in 1976, prompting scientists to create an entirely new family and genus of sharks. The megamouths are docile filter-feeders with wide, blubbery mouths. Yan said the Burias megamouth's stomach revealed it was feeding on shrimp larvae.

Yan said the fish was tagged "Megamouth 41" _ the 41st megamouth recorded in the world _ by the Florida Museum of Natural History. It was the eighth reported encountered in Philippine seas.

He said the megamouth was caught in 660-foot deep waters, which are also frequented by the endangered whale shark, the world's largest fish and also a filter-feeder in the Donsol area, about 185 miles southeast of Manila.

Aca said the presence of two of the world's three filter-feeding sharks along with manta rays and dolphins indicates that the region's marine ecosystem was still relatively healthy and should continue to be protected.

Yan urged fishermen who encounter the rare shark to immediately report to authorities or the WWF.

Others megamouths have been encountered in California, Japan, Taiwan, Indonesia, Brazil, Ecuador, Senegal, South Africa, Mexico and Australia.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/07/megamouth-shark-caught-an_n_184402.html

Question: Do filipinos really eat half born chicks (egg and all) ?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: Do filipinos write facebook quizzes entitled "What kind of asian are you" based on terrible stereotypes just for the opportunity to boast their "badassness" with the following result:

Your Result is: Filipino

You are a bad ass. You live by F.T.P. (Fuck The Police) and like to either skate, bike, surf, or any extreme sport. You break dance, have stolen, or have put graffiti on something. Your not the smartest but you get by and you have a great outlook on life(To You) And you have a Shit Load of Fun.

A: Yes

Question: Can Filipinos even pronounce Fuck the Police?

A: No. PUCK DA PULIS

This thread is full of fail.

Failipinos for the lose.

Always a self-hating flip concept (dunkz, america's best dance crew, general obnoxiousness)

Question: Do filipinos really eat half born chicks (egg and all) ?

yes. vietnamese people do too, right?

Question: Do flips use their hands instead of utensils?

yes, sometimes. it's called kamayan. the only time i do this is when there's boiled crabs

wzjUhntpWVA

like so

what's more B.A.L.L.A. than eating an endangered shark?

nothing.

u only live one life mane. we at the top of the food chain.

theyre prolly real dumb and thought it was a regular shark, i'll let that mistake slide..

go protect the rest of the 40, fagget.

19f8dd77d3f6bd247da941d76413a907.jpg

Kuya, be a good boy and penis your pood!

My little brother and I have grown to hate that whole "penish yor pood, one more subo, oh, oh" thing. but it works.. we don't waste food and cringe at iono, white pplz at restaurants leaving a lot of food unfinished.. :[

yes. vietnamese people do too, right?

yes. we do. back in hs our bio teacher offered us those balut eggs and most of the azns didn't like them. but there was this white guy just scarfing them down.

one of my closest homies is filipino and italian. he said when he was a kid his grandmother gave him one of those and he tried to eat it but ended up throwing it up immediately.

i need to make a poll

i had one close pinoy friend in middle school. WOuld go to his house to hang out but his mom would just scream from unknown corners of the house 'Maaaark! flay yoah feeano' like he was gonna become some kinda concert pianist. We shrugged that off and went to smoke to weed in his garage.

Heard of that balut shit before. Didn't even bother looking it up until now. My mom told me that as a kid she had some sea turtle egg shit where the sea turtle was in the same state (like half born) and it was like soaked in it's blood. She said they ate that shit like on

EggCupEaten.jpg

^^^^those shits.

Once when I was at a Viet restaurant, was puttin hella herbs and shit in my pho and dad was like, "dude don't put those (one kind) in. The only way to eat that is stir frying with those half hatched chicken eggs. Mannnn those were the best when I was a kid (all in Chinese)"

I was like, "the fuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?"

its weird how things happen

i was reading this thread

and my pinoy co-worked just came up to me and said "Mr. Charles. I need your help. I pucked up"

and i laughed.

true story.

Guest jmatsu
im the least filipino filipino person i know, and i dont know if thats a bad thing or a good thing. i dont deal with these accents (parents went to british private schools and learned english) and i didnt learn tagalog when i was a kid

ur one fake flip.