SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

shouldn't happen when you should be wearing them =/ hahaha

anybody in socal wanna meet up and take picturessss. we can fap to them later, ill bring the lube

Anyone in san jose wanna meet up to take pictures? LOL i need some high quality pictures of my drybones and skulls :(

I just got back to LA from Taipei.

I'd be down to take pics, but not of like only our jeans...that's really awkward...imagine meeting up just to take pics of our pants? Then where does the conversation go?

I say we meet up at the Huntington Gardens or some shit because those flowers are so dope to take pics of.

Just got back from a week at Ocean Isle Beach, NC. Didn't take too many full shots of myself (I was behind the camera most of the time). But here's two "decent" pictures, one from the front, one from the back. Can't really see the fading well...but better shots will come soon at the end of the month.

3851863477_bbe3b17381.jpg

3852659504_9683e781e0.jpg

lol all those 5 month updates a few pages back made me feel bad till I realized I didn't start that early...but then I realized that its almost September (the official 5 month) and I'm still a ways to go...damn you all! ;)

Well just remember that the people who started early, will hopefully end early and honor what they said they would do.

yeah i'm trying to wash early and more often to get a more vintage fade rather than high contrast.. my last contest jean, my sexfh05bk i washed at like 11.5months just before the contest ended and it had lots of contrast, so i'm trying to go completely different with this pair: indigo instead of black, sized up instead of slim, and short inseam+cuffs instead of 41" inseam and stacks. should be interesting...