Varsity Jackets

down4nyhc

damn i wish i had moar munniez to cop a secondd

Might come out with a winter model in the later future, with insulated linings and heavier weight materials and some different design details, maybe once it begins to get a bit chillier for people. Gotta keep the chillunz warm

All the jackets pictured and the ones I'm getting tomorrow should reach N. Americans in like 2-3-4 days, depending on your end of the shipping. I shipped jackets last Thursday afternoon and hyun and powerplay have posted back that they got theirs on Saturday, so the shipping part is going a lot faster than the manufacture.. :(

Might come out with a winter model in the later future, with insulated linings and heavier weight materials and some different design details, maybe once it begins to get a bit chillier for people. Gotta keep the chillunz warm

How far down the line is this?. Because I wouldn't mind waiting if its a few months to get something for winter than order one now and then hear the heavyweight version be coming out soon after.

Also as for price point for winter stuff, how much more you estimate>

Awesome stuff though.

Nah, that was just more a random thought, can't tell what the future holds. These jackets and whatever else will not be the same thing, and I've got a lot more stuff in between that I'm working on, so don't hold out for that. Plus I'm probably ending the custom varsities in 2-3 weeks. :P

Good fit on the jacket. See no pulling when buttoned up, nice shoulder shape and sleeve length. Glad to see you like it too. I'd keep on the hanger buttoned up, so the rib trim has a chance to settle down a bit, it looks to have been kinda wrinkled in shipping. Sorry about that.

TOJ note: ethanlee and hyun have nearly identical jackets, same size (stock 46, no added length), same materials, just different colored snaps. I think ethanlee said he was 5'8 and 130 and hyun is 5'9 and 150, so the jacket pattern hasn't seemed to fail anyone yet....

Yea, the more i see finished products the more i want to buy one. Winter version sounds nice but am afraid it may not happen and i'd miss out. I gotta ponder this some more

the black/black and jason bourne ones look awesome. the problems for me are that there's 2 expensive jacket i need to sell first, that i wanted a slim fit raincoat for winter and also that i don't have an adress this summer ...

well i'll get one if i find the color scheme i want which's gonna be hard.

holy fucking hell. how do I pick a color? that is seriously all I am waiting on. dismal please give us a heads up when the last time to order one is so I can be sure to get one. I am deciding on a color and I am 100% getting one.

someone should seriously do another tri color joint like the jason bourne colorway, maybe like light grey body, white/beige sleeves, medium grey trim, white snaps/pockets. or hell, make use of dismal's tri-stripe trim in beige/navy/red with a navy cashmere body, cream sleeves/snaps/pockets.

I got a sizable quantity of navy cashmere now, and I also got this funky trad beige/navy/red tri-stripe trim if anyone wanted to go that way, I think it'd look nice made up with a navy body and cream sleeves:

navybeige.jpg

I'm thinking about Oxblood leather/varsity red wool/varsity red soli trim for my personal jacket:

stripedtrim.jpg

Then I think the Navy wool and Grey veggie dyed leather would look nice too:

navygrey.jpg

Just some ideas.... there is lot more, leather-wise, so feel free to ask..

creamcream.jpg

it's just nice to see more variety.

lol, everyone is doing it:

@ :13

-N9ug0OysKY

wings-horns-fw09-3.jpg

flaph-ground-varsity-jacket-1.jpg

flaph-ground-varsity-jacket-2.jpg

holy fucking hell. how do I pick a color? that is seriously all I am waiting on. dismal please give us a heads up when the last time to order one is so I can be sure to get one. I am deciding on a color and I am 100% getting one.

i've narrowed it down to jason bourne or the 1st Navy one.