Varsity Jackets

down4nyhc

damn that fit is fresh as hell! let me know when you have teh 52 protype ready cause i want to check it out.

ideas are already spinning in my head how i want to freak mine, maybe a varsity letter, maybe a TOJ logo somewhere. keep it vague for now but we'll talk about it later.

dude, you have to rock the TOJ logo, that shit is when doves cry, 100% serious.

just had an idea dunno is it's whack or not. the letters TOJ sewn at the end of the sleeves. very small, but just where the sleeve bulges at the trim

gotta wait for the 25th when i get paid, then it's time to cop. i think i'll go for the black body and off white sleeves combo

great job on the jackets , really tempted to order one after the summer.

just a quick question though , since you are about my height/weight. I have a couple of button down shirts from supreme and a few other labels , and they measure 26" from the collar (just above the first button). Will they look fine with the 21" front length that comes with a size 46?

The fit that ethan posted looks great but I think his button down shirts are of a shorter length. (at least it looks like it)

just had an idea dunno is it's whack or not. the letters TOJ sewn at the end of the sleeves. very small, but just where the sleeve bulges at the trim

my delong varsity has the same concept

its embossed tho

BTW, if anyone wants varsity red/cream/red+cream double-stripe trim, you can call it the 'Brad Pitt' colorway. Some guy already referred to it as that so we'll go with it, haha.

yo my post from earlier disappeared:confused::confused:

so just deciding between a couple colorways in my head...

ethanlee what's your height and did you get the body lengthened/shortened? what about the sleeves?

sweet grey leather...DROOL

5'8, went with measurements in the chart

I think I'm moving to Tokyo in August or September, but I will probably be here in Seoul every week working on my clothes. If I get a second guy to help me with the TOJ so it can actually launch, the varsities may no longer be produced on the custom order model anymore though.

These look fuckin sweet.

I'm not too sure but do you guy's reckon it would look better 1-2 inches longer so the back of the shirt doesn't stick out so much?

Or are varsities meant to be worn sort of short?

I'm asking because I'm around 5"10 - 130lb and thinking of purchasing a 46 with an extension on the length

DSCN0730.jpg

I just got a message from another happy TOJ varsity owner, so I'm really pleased with the way these are shaping up. That was #1, another guy who has yet to pick his up from the post office is #2, and ethanlee is #3, so we're doing pretty good, track record-wise.

If anyone was game, I was talking to my wool fabric guy and I think I can get my hands on purple and kelly green (Irish green) melton wool, just like the varsity red melton. A bit wild, but I know there's niggaz out there who is wild, so I thought I'd throw that out.

yeah, I can get (and have) snaps that are the same as the body color. I'm putting varsity red snaps on one guy's jacket.

ALl my snaps (except black and white) are custom ordered by me, so they all match. I can get unfinished brass and aluminum, or polished snaps too.

BTW the bad news is that if the Korean War II breaks out in the coming weeks and my city rains nuclear waste, I will probably have to discontinue the varsity jacket, so you guys who are thinking about one, might want to keep that in mind.