Varsity Jackets

down4nyhc

Ok.....

(Some) jackets are out, there was of course, a hang up... the ones with solid varsity red trim and the beige striped double trim somehow got lost in translation and didn't come out with trim done the right way, so I had to send those back for an emergency remake today. All others ordered last week are ok. I took a few pics of them to show as samples, hope you guys who are about to receive them don't mind:

Varsity red/red, white+yellow stripe trim/white sleeves/custom S

varsityredS.jpg

Navy/beige, custom S

navyS.jpg

All-black

blackblack.jpg

black/beige

blackbeige.jpg

Varsity red/red, white+yellow stripe trim/white sleeves/custom S

varsityredS.jpg

Holy Mother of God. This is fucking amazingly good. Will be copping this or the navy one below it when I get paid next Thursday...

Tried to rep you again Dismal, but I can't. Expect some rep soon.

with the jackets turning out so well i can't wait to see how the boots turn out

haha, don't open that can of worms yet. Mad R+D work left on everything else...

I've shipped out jackets today, gave the guys who are getting them tracking numbers. The withheld jackets are that varsity red batch.

I used kinda cheapish manila envelopes this time and the post office lady was freaking out, saying they'd bust open, and she tried to get me to buy boxes, but that was gonna raise the shipping cost by $10 each, so instead I just covered every square inch of the envelopes in packing tape. Don't be alarmed when you get the tape covered TOJ packages, lol. I was LOL'ing at the post office because it was pretty ridiculous. Anyhow, they were all good to go after that, and should arrive soon. EMS is quick.