Varsity Jackets

down4nyhc

Good to see it made it!! There will soon be many others in various colors circling the globe.

Final colors list:

Body: black cashmere, navy cashmere, light grey heather cashmere, medium grey heather cashmere; varsity red melton

Sleeves: White, Beige (like natural white, for those asking), black, oxblood, vegetable dyed grey (lighter or medium) like Rick leather, etc, many colors available, just ask me.

Trim: Solids: all colors.

Stripes: varsity red + twin beige stripes (for beige leather sleeves), varsity red + pure white and lemon yellow twin stripe (for white leather sleeves), beige base + navy/bright red/navy tri stripe (for navy body + beige sleeves)

Collar and cuffs can be foldback double, or non-foldback single. Striped trims are non-foldback by default.

Sizes: 44,46,48,50,52. Body length and sleeve length can be shortened/lengthened upon request, no fee.

Size chart:

chart.jpg

i forgot to ask price in pm

Hmm... That rooks nice. How did you size that ish, ethanlee? Still weird about sizing since i'm usually a slim 48 but the 46 measurements look better to me. I'd probably need to add an inch and a half to the length regardless

Yea, i think the 46 would work for me as well. 18.5" shoulders would def be too wide and 22.8" back length too short. 46 and lengthened to 24.5" length in the back would probably be fine. I'm 6-6'1 though so i'd need that length.

Dis, ethan, whoever has these- How warm are these things? Curious how cold a weather i could wear it in

looks amazing!

sorry if this has been asked before, but could someone post a picture that shows the difference between a fold back collar and a non fold back?

really want one, too bad I have to save up for tons of other shit

FUCK i must cop. how long will you be producing these for dismal?

I don't know, maybe a month? The pattern will always be with me, but I've gotta take a few trips out of the country eventually, and eventually I'm probably moving to Japan, so in that case the varsities wont be custom order like this anymore...

Hmm... That rooks nice. How did you size that ish, ethanlee? Still weird about sizing since i'm usually a slim 48 but the 46 measurements look better to me. I'd probably need to add an inch and a half to the length regardless
Yea, i think the 46 would work for me as well. 18.5" shoulders would def be too wide and 22.8" back length too short. 46 and lengthened to 24.5" length in the back would probably be fine. I'm 6-6'1 though so i'd need that length.

Dis, ethan, whoever has these- How warm are these things? Curious how cold a weather i could wear it in

chrono, depending on your weight, you could be either a 46 or 48, but a 46's sleeves are pretty skinny dude.

There's no insulation in these jackets so it's kinda lightweight, but at the same time it's wool and leather upon silk, so it has some windstopping capability and it'd make for a good layering piece as well. I wouldn't wear it here in siberian Seoul in the dead of winter, but most days otherwise, the jacket would do nicely.

wow these are awesome... whats the price?

pm me for info

I'm about 147lb and 5'10, would a 46 be too big?

I usually just look at the pit-to-pit length and in my tees I wear 19" or a bit smaller.

But then again, this is probably heavier fabric. Any pointers?

It is $250 right?

If anything, I think a 46 may be too small for you and you'd probably do better with a 48, unless you have a small upper body, depends more on where your weight is. You could get a 46 Long, but it'd be very skinny.

Ethanlee and I are similar sized, like 5'8-9'ish/130lbs.

Sizing off your tees isn't as good, the jackets have breathing room in the pits and the fit is based more on the shoulders.

and yes, that price is correct

damn that fit is fresh as hell! let me know when you have teh 52 protype ready cause i want to check it out.

ideas are already spinning in my head how i want to freak mine, maybe a varsity letter, maybe a TOJ logo somewhere. keep it vague for now but we'll talk about it later.