super (or not) roommate : your experience/Fuck dumb fucking roommates that don't do..

IM SOLE CRAZY

wow that is some fucked up shit.

i have a great roommate fortunately...

i developd a point system for our chores so our place is usually clean 85% of the time, and the trash gets taken out almost everyday. prior to the point system i made the place was a lot dirtier and trash would build up...

amazing

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My roommate just does NOTHING.

It pisses me off just looking at him.

He never leaves the apartment unless he HAS to (school). We live in a small ass apartment here in NYC so privacy and peaceful alone time is at a minimum as it is... while I'm always out engaging in what the city has to offer, that gives him a lot of time alone in the apartment. I would like it if he would return the favor sometimes and just fucking leave once in a while.

All he does is sit in front of the TV and order delivery food to come to him.

Last year, I was sharing a 5 bedroom apartment with 4 guys from Hong Kong [that's 5 in total, including me].

What's terrible is that these kids would eat nothing but instant noodles [leaving that smell all over] before inviting all their other HongKong buddies over for mahjong. Kid you not, these guys would play from 8pm till 10am the next morning before crashing out where they are. Literally, I would walk out of my room for breakfast the next day and I'd see 4 jackasses head-down on the mahjong table.

And as anyone who's ever been to Hong Kong or had HongKong friends would know, they're just about the most clique-ish motherfuckers alive. They would exclusively hang around other kids from HK and speak only Cantonese in volumes that would give rock concerts a run for their money.

Similar situation except I was kinda left out since I couldn't speak canto properly since I'm a BBC. So it was kinda wierd we say hi each morning but they be into their little groups talking about HK Stars.

i think he was referring to something mroe along the lines of snapping pictures of that roommate's room...

like what sidney did for camille 'thepuddingtime' dodero.

She went to take a shower (She only takes minute long showers, no joke) and my gf was able to take some photos...

Here is the cheez-it box and her desk

[/url]

306794035.jpg

And these are the cheez-it crumbs that are on the floor since she eats them every night while waiting for her bf to text her and she has crumbs all over her bed too. More pix will come.

306794036.jpg

Yep this reminds me of butter floor ^_^

dXyxOIR-_Is

and stupid fat room-mate

cAjqiIj1rKY

seeeeeeeeoooooooh much hate :(

I hate cheez its.

i also hate cheez-its, and everyone else is ga-ga over them.

masuerte, that is some hard-core hate (i mean the videos, not from you). i totally forwarded that shit to all my old college roommates (obviously we are on good terms . . .)

I have this room mate, I think he is gay. All he does is look at clothes on line and pictures of guys. He always gets packages for new clothes and takes pictures of his clothes to post and to sell online. I walked in on him taking a picture of himself to post on a forum. He talks to his friends on AIM all the time and is always up late. He watches stupid movies that are subtitled and listen to stupid stuff like Joy Division. He just got a big camera that looks really expensive. He always carries it with him and takes pictures of everyone. He always wears boots or some ratty white sneakers. He always wears the same jeans and never does his laundry. I swear he is so annoying.

That's kinda like my roommate....cept he really is on sufu haha.

i have four roommates, 3 of which i get along with amazingly well, and one who cannot go from one place to another without stomping all the way there, smashes drawers open and close at full strength, leaves all the lights on, leaves every door open, drums as loud as he can on every wooden surface and the floors, listens to all my phone conversations, watches everything i do on my computer over my shoulder, pees on the toilet seat, leaves used tissues on the floor and garbage all around his area of the room, claps to beats that arent there when everyone is studying, invites himself to parties i go to, asks me questions that the internet was made for, and other fun things.

Without furthur ado

Uh oh, someone has some back up Cheez its

307092870.jpg

MMMmmmm yummy, the same amount of laundry since she first got here and fake Uggs

307092867.jpg

Better pics of dat laundry

307092864.jpg

Pics cant show how disgusting she is though

dude she has awesome snacks you should swipe some of that shit for yourself. why bother with cheez-its when there's reese's and doritos to be had? i must say, for an annoying bitch, she has excellent taste in snack food.

oh, and yeah, take a picture of HER so people who are more deft than me can photoshop it

damn whats up with people eating dry snack?

leave some stale dry snack around and see if she eats it. i had a roommate once that ate dry snack all the time, so I left some old ass crackers near his computer just to see if he would eat them and he actually ate them. they were like a year old, already opened.

damn whats up with people eating dry snack?

leave some stale dry snack around and see if she eats it. i had a roommate once that ate dry snack all the time, so I left some old ass crackers near his computer just to see if he would eat them and he actually ate them. they were like a year old, already opened.

what is "dry snack"?

me: wow

me: more roommate drama

me: fuck

me: i made 4 servings of spaghetti sauce

me: i ate ONE

me: he ate the last 3

me: it's basically

me: A WHOLE WOK

me: of sauce

me: he devoured it

me: i fucking left that shit for dinner

me: fucking BITCH

WNQ: SOUNDS LIKE

WNQ: YOU GOT

WNQ: TOBLEROWNED

me: HE ATE

me: A FUCKING

me: WOK

me: _WOK_

me: OF SAUCE

me: WHAT THE FUCK

me: not like a fucking bowl

me: but a WOK

me: god

me: i am kinda pissed now.

me: to top it all off.

me: he is leaving the mess for me to wash.

me: im gonna purposely not wash it

me: and when he asks when im gonna wash it

me: im gonna tell HIM to wash it

me: fucking slut

me: and when i do that

me: he's just gonna do an awful job

me: which leaves me with the horrible situation

me: of having to wash the dishes again ANYWAYS

me: cus he left them DIRTY FROM A LAZY/BAD JOB

me: FUCK I HATE LIVING WITH THIS GUY

me: STUPID

me: LAZY

me: PIECE

me: OF

me: FREE MMORPG PLAYING SHIT

me: WITH D D D D

me: FUCK.

me: wow

me: more roommate drama

me: fuck

me: i made 4 servings of spaghetti sauce

me: i ate ONE

me: he ate the last 3

me: it's basically

me: A WHOLE WOK

me: of sauce

me: he devoured it

me: i fucking left that shit for dinner

me: fucking BITCH

WNQ: SOUNDS LIKE

WNQ: YOU GOT

WNQ: TOBLEROWNED

me: HE ATE

me: A FUCKING

me: WOK

me: _WOK_

me: OF SAUCE

me: WHAT THE FUCK

me: not like a fucking bowl

me: but a WOK

me: god

me: i am kinda pissed now.

me: to top it all off.

me: he is leaving the mess for me to wash.

me: im gonna purposely not wash it

me: and when he asks when im gonna wash it

me: im gonna tell HIM to wash it

me: fucking slut

me: and when i do that

me: he's just gonna do an awful job

me: which leaves me with the horrible situation

me: of having to wash the dishes again ANYWAYS

me: cus he left them DIRTY FROM A LAZY/BAD JOB

me: FUCK I HATE LIVING WITH THIS GUY

me: STUPID

me: LAZY