super (or not) roommate : your experience/Fuck dumb fucking roommates that don't do..

IM SOLE CRAZY

Fuck my fucking girlfriends roommate. She doesnt do shit all fucking day except eat cheese its and wait for her fucking boyfriend to call/text or whatever. NEVER leaves the god damn room not even once.

Complete fucking bullshit. Get a fucking life and stop obsessing over your dumb fucking boyfriend who is going to dump you for obsessing over him so fucking much.

Theres so much more I want to fucking say but I'll calm down for a minute.

Anyone else have things to complain about with their roommates or girlfriends roommates?

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck my fucking girlfriends roommate. She doesnt do shit all fucking day except eat cheese its and wait for her fucking boyfriend to call/text or whatever. NEVER leaves the god damn room not even once.

Complete fucking bullshit. Get a fucking life and stop obsessing over your dumb fucking boyfriend who is going to dump you for obsessing over him so fucking much.

Theres so much more I want to fucking say but I'll calm down for a minute.

Anyone else have things to complain about with their roommates or girlfriends roommates?

u dont have much of a life if u there watching her eat cheese its and texting her bf

my roommate plays a free mmorpg everyday for 9 hours a day. he is 1000% useless. he is so lazy that he's too lazy to feed himself.

this fool is 6'3'' 150lbs. he needs to eat like 5 big macs per day just to NOT lose weight. he can be a raf model but he plays mmorpgs all day.

oh. and he uses vent to chat with his mmo buddies.

on the speakers.

at 2AM.

(we live in different rooms, just sharing the apt, or i'd kill him)

I had a roommate last year who was into WOW. He used to invite his nerd friends over and they would turn our living room into a lan party.

On an unrelated note, I walked in on him wearing Brokeback Mountain in the living room by himself with a bottle of lotion on the coffee table.

I walked in on him wearing Brokeback Mountain in the living room by himself

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I have this room mate, I think he is gay. All he does is look at clothes on line and pictures of guys. He always gets packages for new clothes and takes pictures of his clothes to post and to sell online. I walked in on him taking a picture of himself to post on a forum. He talks to his friends on AIM all the time and is always up late. He watches stupid movies that are subtitled and listen to stupid stuff like Joy Division. He just got a big camera that looks really expensive. He always carries it with him and takes pictures of everyone. He always wears boots or some ratty white sneakers. He always wears the same jeans and never does his laundry. I swear he is so annoying.

SERlOUSLY THOUGH TAKlNG PlCTURES OF YRSLF WEARlNG NOTHlNG BUT CASHMERE LONG JOHNS(andatshrit). TO PUT ON THE NETZ. THAT IS BROKEBACK.

Last year, I was sharing a 5 bedroom apartment with 4 guys from Hong Kong [that's 5 in total, including me].

What's terrible is that these kids would eat nothing but instant noodles [leaving that smell all over] before inviting all their other HongKong buddies over for mahjong. Kid you not, these guys would play from 8pm till 10am the next morning before crashing out where they are. Literally, I would walk out of my room for breakfast the next day and I'd see 4 jackasses head-down on the mahjong table.

And as anyone who's ever been to Hong Kong or had HongKong friends would know, they're just about the most clique-ish motherfuckers alive. They would exclusively hang around other kids from HK and speak only Cantonese in volumes that would give rock concerts a run for their money.

Fuck my fucking girlfriends roommate. She doesnt do shit all fucking day except eat cheese its...NEVER leaves the god damn room not even once.

Complete fucking bullshit.

Apparently you and I are roommates and live with the same cave-dweller.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=37996

I had the same roommate... I kinda liked it cuz then I had teh living room to myself and I hate it when ppl find me crying over old movie musicals, the last picture show and random french films.

Apparently you and I are roommates and live with the same cave-dweller.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=37996

Oh no Sidney, this one here is much worse.

She just became my g/fs roommate this semester, and this semester started around mid Jan....

Anyhoo, when she first came in she talked about how she can't do laundry at school because she thinks its nasty sharing washers/dryers and she is going to wait until she goes home.

I fucking kid you not, she has not done laundry ONCE. She is waiting until spring break (2 more weeks from now)

So in total, its been nine weeks or so w/o that fucking lazy bitch doing her laundry.

Jesus christ. I would take pictures BUT SHES ALWAYS IN THE FUCKING ROOM SO THERES NEVER AN OPPORTUNITY.