Sign in to follow this  
mouko

Robert Geller Fall 2009

well then it's a good thing none of this will fit me then, saves my wallet agony since i'm a 44 in geller with short ass arms.

If anyone is interested in some Robert Geller x Levi's sizing, I purchased one of the Gradient shirts off of the bloomingdales website, which is also really much better in person than it looks on the bloomingdales website. I normally wear a size 52 in Robert Geller, I am about 6'1 175 lbs, and for the gradient shirt I sized down one and ordered a size Large, and it is still a bit bigger than the regular size 52 Geller shirts that I own. Chest and back are slim but the sleeves are long and the overall length is also long, I don't know about any of the other pieces but I sized down one, and really I probably could have fit into a medium.

I had the same experience with the Parka.

Medium would have been best for me too, and I'm a bit bigger.

anyone know any stockists of RG shoes?

fred segal santa monica has some of the spring summer jazz shoes

on sale!

last time i was at H&L i was told only the williamsburg location stocked it, and by then it was too late in the day for me to go

Went to the H&L wburg location yesterday and I was told by their salesguy that they don't have of the Levis x Geller selection and that it's only available at Bloomingdales.

Aside from the store not marking down ANY stock (they had a Geller linen jacket from spring '09 still at full retail price) their in house brand and other selections are incredible and hard to find at other retailers. Picked up the most amazing new Woolrich (Italtian) navy, wool jacket that I'm so stoked about using all through the winter. I'll probably go back for some amazing japanase made wool, tapered harringbone trousers.

Are there online stores besides blackbird that are carrying RG?

I was looking for Leather welt denim....sadly missed to buy on bb

Went to the H&L wburg location yesterday and I was told by their salesguy that they don't have of the Levis x Geller selection and that it's only available at Bloomingdales.

Levi's Soho store had tons of GellerxLevis - call for avails. They didn't have any XS though from what I could tell.

geller x levis should be delivered or delivering to most all levi's store this week or next

Hey Joey or someone who pays close attention - did Geller make the 5 pocket jeans in more than one shade of grey? I see some on the supermarket that look a bit lighter than the pair I got at Odin. Different season greys?

ss08 had two shades of grey one super light and then one a bit darker, and then ss09 had one shade of grey as well which was even darker

The Bloomingdales on 59th had a decent amount of Geller other than just the Levis collaboration. Hoping the diamond patterned, charcoal suit and pants stick around for sale season.

The Bloomingdales on 59th had a decent amount of Geller other than just the Levis collaboration.
really where? around the levi's collab I only saw CDG, junya, halmos, etc. I obviously was not looking hard enough.

edit: looks like they restocked some things on the bloomies website. No vest in size small though...think bloomingdales is having a sale that started today with code "FANDF" for 20% off.

Who here has recent FW jeans from Geller? I received the Leather Welt Jeans today in a 50, and although they are quite a good fit, I think maybe a 48 would be perfect for me.

I wanted to ask if anyone knows if these stretch a great deal or not? as any looser and they'll be too big.

really where? around the levi's collab I only saw CDG, junya, halmos, etc. I obviously was not looking hard enough.

edit: looks like they restocked some things on the bloomies website. No vest in size small though...think bloomingdales is having a sale that started today with code "FANDF" for 20% off.

Yeah, they had the Geller on the wall right next to the Levi's colab with some outerwear, suits etc. I saw their S+H selection and all the stuff looked pretty bad/mediocre.

Who here has recent FW jeans from Geller? I received the Leather Welt Jeans today in a 50, and although they are quite a good fit, I think maybe a 48 would be perfect for me.

I wanted to ask if anyone knows if these stretch a great deal or not? as any looser and they'll be too big.

I bought the riding pants in 50 from this season. They are spot on. But in every other season I've worn 52.

a.s.

is Geller struggling with orders? it's october and judging from this thread people seem to have been having difficulty finding stuff from this season.

I have them in a 48 and I would def. say they're on the looser side. They also have some stretch in them (3% or 5%). You can also email archive for measurements, they're pretty helpful. I might pickup the gray ones as well.

They're actually called "Kaiser".

thanks for the info homme and koolkid. I really should've got a 48 but Blackbird didn't have any. will email The Archive.

is Geller struggling with orders? it's october and judging from this thread people seem to have been having difficulty finding stuff from this season.

I think the problem is he actually got dropped by a couple stockists (Odin, Roden Gray), and a few other places have closed altogether (Hejfina). I for one am having a hell of a hard time finding the shirts I wanted in size 52, apparently the few orders left to be filled should be out by the end of the month. Odin dropping him is really rough as Blackbird is now the only place to buy online that has a good selection, and they have run out pretty quickly so far.

I think the problem is he actually got dropped by a couple stockists (Odin, Roden Gray), and a few other places have closed altogether (Hejfina). I for one am having a hell of a hard time finding the shirts I wanted in size 52, apparently the few orders left to be filled should be out by the end of the month. Odin dropping him is really rough as Blackbird is now the only place to buy online that has a good selection, and they have run out pretty quickly so far.

Roden Gray dropped them?

Thought RG stuff were doing fine there, really didnt expect that.

odin didn't drop geller, there was some behind the scenes shit that happened. anyways Farinelli's in va & online will be stocking geller come spring, as will a couple other new stockists in ny and elsewhere

^I can't wait to see what Farinelli's buy is for s/s10. Hopefully it will be a decent sized buy, which would be great since they have a good online store.

I have them in a 48 and I would def. say they're on the looser side. They also have some stretch in them (3% or 5%). You can also email archive for measurements, they're pretty helpful. I might pickup the gray ones as well.

They're actually called "Kaiser".

Incorrect, although they both have a very similar look kaiser pants are different than the leather welt pocket jeans. The obvious different are of course there are no leather welt on the back pocket of the kaiser pants and no metal stud on the front pockets. Also kaiser pants are cut much slimmer than the jeans.

On the same note, i have been looking to buy the grey leather welt pocket jeans size 44, does anybody know where can i get them?

Incorrect, although they both have a very similar look kaiser pants are different than the leather welt pocket jeans. The obvious different are of course there are no leather welt on the back pocket of the kaiser pants and no metal stud on the front pockets. Also kaiser pants are cut much slimmer than the jeans.

On the same note, i have been looking to buy the grey leather welt pocket jeans size 44, does anybody know where can i get them?

The Archives have them in grey. not sure if they still have the 44, though.

email Arthur: [email protected]

Has anyone seen this belt sold online? I was sure Blackbird said they were getting it in, but either missed it in the first/second drop or they never got it:

37696881973a6dbaa0f1.jpg

reborn still has a couple of belts left. I can't remember if I saw that particular one tho..