Robert Geller Fall 2009

mouko

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the levis collaboration stuff is awesome i will tell you that now, the geller aesthetic blended with traditional levis style was very interesting to see it came out awesome. not too mention the quality and construction is on par with LVC

also bad news.... odin ny will not be caring geller going forward. please do NOT pm me 1000 times about this, i do not have specifics nor do i agree with the loss of geller at odin.

the levis collaboration stuff is awesome i will tell you that now, the geller aesthetic blended with traditional levis style was very interesting to see it came out awesome. not too mention the quality and construction is on par with LVC

also bad news.... odin ny will not be caring geller going forward. please do NOT pm me 1000 times about this, i do not have specifics nor do i agree with the loss of geller at odin.

damn joey, that is bad news.

i always felt Odin was THE best Geller stockist.

but Odin will carry Fall 09, or not?

A shame because I thought Odin had a great eye for their Geller selection. I just picked up three Geller pieces from Odin when I stopped by - and it was all reduced by at least 60%.

I've yet to figure out how Rag and Bone justifies its price point as I saw the same pieces fully stocked in every store without sale markdowns. Joey, does R&B have that following where people randomly stop by and buy one of every piece? I have one of their Dakota jackets (bought at about 30% of retail) but other than that, shit is boring.

Just so everyone knows, geller denim is softer than wearing pants made of lint from the dryer.

EDIT QUESTION: Are there any stores in the US or Canada getting the navy to magenta dip dye shirt?? So far Odin, Hejfina, Archive, and Blackbird have all shown their hands and none of them are. Shit, only Blackbird is getting the black dip dye.

Hang to answer your question, yes R&B has some random thoughtless customers who will come in and literally buy almost every single piece of it. It's beyond bizarre especially considering how unfocused the aesthetic/idea/direction of that line has become.

as for the dipdyed shirt some one asked about, japanese stocklists are easily your best bet, thats where much of the best geller of course ends up.