• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

riding pants here

http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Robert_Geller_Riding_Pant_13652.html

which ones the riding jacket?

Unfortunately Blackbird (and Bird) only ordered a 46, no 44's! :(

The riding coat is pictured here from Archive, but again they only have a 48:

FW09323.jpg

With last season's sizing I'd be fine, but the shift to 44 is causing me to think I might need to look to a Japan proxy?

ah ic who knows geller sizing is so weird that even pieces from the same season can fit differently like SS09 shirts some I needed a 48 in and some I was a 46.

I'd say ask blackbird for the measurements for the pants, who knows maybe it will fit you. As for the coat haven't seen any of the JP stores with it yet.

Has anyone tried on much of the shirting from this season yet? I read somewhere that someone thought the fencing shirts were a bit bigger than previous seasons and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this with any of the other shirts. Hoping that the 52's I ordered are not going to be too big...

Has anyone tried on much of the shirting from this season yet? I read somewhere that someone thought the fencing shirts were a bit bigger than previous seasons and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this with any of the other shirts. Hoping that the 52's I ordered are not going to be too big...

Everything I've tried is one size smaller than normal. For example of you used to be a 52, you will now be a 50.

In case anyone is selling the following, I haven't been able to find them anywhere in my size:

SIZE 44's

-Long Sleeve 'Shoulder Pleat' shirt in Cream (pic)

-Riding Pant (pic)

-Purple Courderoy pants - would prefer not to import from .jp (pic)

-Top Coat (pic)

-Curved Front Jacket (pic)

Will repost this in SuperMarket as well, sorry for spamming the thread :\ Desperation is setting in.

I'm curious about it too, but RG outerwear has been steadily climbing in price.

the outerwear and well all the collection in general has seen a climb in pricing but you need to factor in that it is exclusively produced in Japan those the jpy/usd in-balance can and does play a part. the other part is that for what you are getting in terms of style and quality at the price its hard to match.

It seems like a lot of people are having trouble finding Robert Geller this season. Gravitypope has a decent selection - I just picked up the knickers-like dress pants (the short ones) there. Quite a bit of outerwear, too. Not all of it is on their website, though, so it might be best to call or e-mail.