stolen

christianjustin

hah, logged onto juicycampus to find out how the PA parties went only to find

stolen visvim backpack

Posted 02/07/2009 01:58 AM | Last Reply 02/07/2009 01:58 AM

Hi, i got my backpack (visvim 20l) stolen from pippen tonight, if you took it, can i please have it back. i really would appreciate it, and i will not look down on you. my phone number is -------- thank you

not exactly the best site to find a honest, stand up guywho will return your shit

I've had money stolen, booze stolen, car broken into, doobies stolen. Most of those were by girlfriends.

Ex-gf keyed my car one time... didn't even deserve it, she was just psycho. Allegedly I snubbed her on the street (never even saw her).

On topic, some asshole stole my Valentino pea coat last night.

I've had my fair share of shit stolen, but one thing really stands out for me....I remember it to this day.

When I was in the 7th grade ~ 1992, I had my pogs stolen out of my backpack at school. Used to keep them in a plastic pill container, had all these expensive Spawn pogs and metal slammers in there. One day after school I noticed that shit was gone!

Like one month later i asked this dude who I was cool with in my social studies class if I could borrow a pen or something, and he's like "yeah, get one from my backpack". I looked in the pocket of his backpack and found my fuckin pogs in there! Dude stole that shit from me, never told me, and when i found out and confronted him on that shit he just started laughing like it was no big deal. If I hadn't randomly found that shit he would never have given them back.

I remember this because it was an important life lesson for me. Some people are just straight-up thieves, and don't give a fuck about other people's property, even if you are friends. So I basically learned not trust people as easily after that.

when i was 12 we were at my grandparent's for christmas and on Christmas Eve someone stole all of our presents out of the back of our Suburban while my parents were having drinks with my Aunt and Uncle after dinner at a restaurant. i didn't really get what was going on because i was asleep and then woke up and still sleep-drunk but the look on my dad's face made me cry harder than i ever remember crying before or since

I used to steal fruit by the foot from this girl named Chelsea in like 2nd grade. She never got hip.

I even snagged gushers when her mom stepped up the lunch game.

Had to eat them afterschool though so no one at lunch could see.

Always had a new Jansport backpack every year too. With the leather on the bottom.

That was classy.

Anyone for hide and seek?

e7cx0p.jpg

I had a brand new jacket stolen when i was in 9th grade.

Then my friend tells me about how he stole some kids abercrombie jacket. He chickened out and threw it in lost and found. about a week later the janitor was wearing it.

oh and then when i was in 2nd grade, I got this baseball card book stolen. told the teachers and they didnt do shit. My mom was so mad because I was so careless and I didn't get to take it home. I was sad =[

I know man.

I used to have this badass harlem globetrotters basketball my aunt bought for me. It was beat to shit because we left it in the driveway to play horse with, got rained on, all that. Was always just a little flat, but perfect for the suburbs, you know?

Always on the honor system for anyone in the neighborhood to use.

Woke up one day and it was gone.

I just beat up my little brother to take my mind off it.